• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Do You Think? My Macros / Diet

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just joined the forum a few minutes ago but i've been lurking and planning for a while..

I'm 23 years old, used to be 185lbs and in pretty good shape at 5'7" (worked out for 4 years consistently), flat stomach (don't know exact bf%) but I didn't take my diet serious. I just ate a lot of food (meats,protein,oats,eggs) and worked out heavy (trained for powerlifting). I was in a motorcycle accident and messed up my knee and wrist about 2 years back and had to get surgery but i'm finally healed now and ready to GO and train hard. I'm down to 155lbs! And I don't have such a flat stomach any more lol but I don't got a gut or beer belly by any means (pics coming when I get a camera).

Lets get to business..

Over the last few days I took several hours to calculate my macros and I tried my best to put together a well balanced diet. Right now it's the same foods everyday just to start, i'll switch up days etc. as I go but it doesn't bother me much to eat the same foods.
-Meats will be switched out on certain days (steaks with chicken etc.)

Any changes anybody would recommend? My numbers are damn near close to my macros but not spot on, i'm going to go from here though and tweak and adjust according to how my body adapts to this calorie deficit.

Recommended Current Daily Maintenance = 2,370.5 Calories
Took 2,370.5 and multiplied it by .8 and .85 to get a 15%-20% below maintenance calorie level and it came out to be 1,896.4 calories.

Here's my diet.. (Everything pre calculated.. Each foods nutrition data I have written out separately in my notebook. Going to share it with everyone, might find it to be helpful soon as I get some time to type it out)

Macros
1,896.4 Calories Daily | 155g Protein Daily| 42.1g Fat Daily| 224.3g Carbs Daily
Daily Total That I Hit With My Diet
1,892.7 Calories Daily | 164g Protein Daily| 49.8g Fat Daily| 264.1g Carbs Daily

*Considering It's A Little Bigger Calorie Deficit, I Wasn't Too Strict On Hitting My Macros Exactly Spot On. Will Tweak As I Go Starting Next Week. Going To Get All Foods Tomorrow*

1 Gallon + Water Daily

Wake Up (Fasted Cardio - Alternate Each Day. Run one Day. Walk Next. Run w/ Sprints. Walk Next. (Distance TBD)

Meal 1 (M1) - 1 large egg + 3 egg whites + 1 cup oats = 418.9 Cal| 10.3g Fat| 57g Carbs| 27.1g Protein

Meal 2 (M2) - 1 Scoop ON + 1 cup 1% LF Milk + Med Banana = 335 Cal| 6.9g Fat| 82g Carbs| 43.3g Protein

Meal 3 (M3) - 2 Lean Turkey Patties + 1 Cup Black Beans + 1/2 Cup Chopped Broccoli =
394.3 Cal| 8.2g Fat| 46.4g Carbs| 37.1g Protein

Meal 4 (M4) - 1oz lettuce + 1oz baby carrots + 2 tbsp LF Ranch || 1 scoop ON protein + 1 glass/cup water
=188.7 Cal| 1.5g Fat| 18.2g Carbs| 24.5g Protein

Meal 5 (M5) - 4oz Chicken + Med Sweet Potato + 1/2 Cup Brown Rice
=363 Cal| 2.7g Fat| 56.6g Carbs| 29.3g Protein

Meal 6 (M6) - 1 oz Pecans = = = = = = = = = = = = = =193 Cal| 20.2g Fat| 3.9g Carbs| 2.6g Protein

Macros
1,896.4 Calories Daily | 155g Protein Daily| 42.1g Fat Daily| 224.3g Carbs Daily

Daily Total That I Hit With My Diet Plan
1,892.7 Calories Daily | 164g Protein Daily| 49.8g Fat Daily| 264.1g Carbs Daily

Supplements that i'll eventually get as I get into the gym will be a multi vitamin, aminos, fish oil besides the protein I already have. I'm going to start the first 2 weeks with basic stretching, push ups, sit ups, pull ups and cardio just to warm my body up then i'll get back in the gym.

Let me know if you have any advice for me please! Thanks

Back