• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

stfuandliftbitch ?

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
mcdonalds-receipt-tattoo.jpg

http://gawker.com/this-norwegian-teen-got-a-mcdonalds-receipt-tattooed-o-1552094945

:coffee:

this is what happens when you get drunk in vegas

At least he has a ready reminder of why he is fat, 4 cheese burgers, a soda, Flurry and all kinds of xtra toppings and sauces.

If thats his usual order he can walk in while staring at the menu and state I'll have the Number.... My Forearm, please...

Plus as an elderly man he can tell his grandkids...."I remember when a Chzbrgr

he said his friends say hes too handsome they made him get that dumb as tat. I think the real story is he suffered head trauma and hes a moron. did you see the huge scar around the left side of his head.

I'm gonna get a tramp stamp that days diesel Jimmy with beagles on either side of it. .what ya guys think

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

thats almost as bad as getting your girlfriends name tattoo'd on your arm

IML Gear Cream!
i should get a tat of any credit card bill after my gf manages to get hold of it..so i can stick it right up her face if she even tries to open her mouth

I'm gonna get a tramp stamp that days diesel Jimmy with beagles on either side of it. .what ya guys think

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

tramp stamps are cool...get a big eagle...and when ya bend over the wings flap..:)

thats almost as bad as getting your girlfriends name tattoo'd on your arm

i still think the most retarded thing ive ever seen is someone getting their OWN name tattood on their arm lolz

Back