• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar alternative?

IML Gear Cream!
yea and all so because var hurts my belly i think it has lactose in it from what i read idk why it does. i love the results i get with var but hate how much it cost and how it hurts my belly.

It bothers my stomach as well and I am also lactose intolerant. Never considered the possibility of lactose in it.

What dosage on the m-sten that compares to the anavar 100mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M-STEN is strong as fuck. Not sure how to compare the 2 but I would guess M-STEN is 5 times stronger mg for mg than var.

M-STEN is strong as fuck. Not sure how to compare the 2 but I would guess M-STEN is 5 times stronger mg for mg than var.

What daily dosage do you recommend?

Sounds about right to me.

What daily dosage do you recommend?

20-40 mg/day.

20 mg will provide good gains in less exprienced AAS users. Expect hard, dry gains.

Higher dosages will provide the same basic effects, but greater growth.

20-40 mg/day.

20 mg will provide good gains in less exprienced AAS users. Expect hard, dry gains.

Higher dosages will provide the same basic effects, but greater growth.

you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

What's the half life? Would you split doses or just take it all pre-workout?

fuck it, I'm sold on the idea. 3 weeks of M sten at 30mg at the end of the cycle I'm running. Go out with a bang.

Msten sounds promising. Will have to give it a try, thanks for the info mike.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
M-Sten is a good one for sure!
I would say tbol or msten. mten i think is stronger.
I love me some var though:- P

you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

What's the half life? Would you split doses or just take it all pre-workout?

Definitely split it up.

If taking 20 mg daily, split it up into 2 caps daily--one in the AM and one in the PM. If 3 times daily--one in the AM, one at mid-day, and one in the PM.

keep us updated on your progress, been looking at finishing with m/sten myself

Back