• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gunman opens fire Fort Hood shooting

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — One person was killed and 14 injured in a shooting Wednesday at Fort Hood, and officials at the base said the shooter is believed to be dead.

The details about the number of people hurt came from a senior U.S. defense official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss the information publicly.
Fort Hood said in a statement posted online that its Directorate of Emergency Services had an initial report that the shooter was dead, but that the report was unconfirmed. Additional details were not immediately available.
The Army said on its official Twitter feed that the base is still on lockdown, and that injured personnel were being treated at the post's Carl R. Darnall Medical Center and other local hospitals.

what he said ^^

Sad that our military is for the most part unarmed on US bases. Too many good people dying in "gun free" zones. My son is based down in Georgia and bought himself a nice new Glock and can't even bring it on base. He has to store it off base.

I remember MP's walking around post with m9's every day
idk if it's different now but it was hardly a "gun free zone"

This shooting appears to have been a mental health issue as the guy was on multiple meds for anxiety and depression

"gun free" was being used loosely. had the soldiers been allowed to carry sidearms like they used to, this situation and the ones that have taken place before it could have been resolved much quicker. they'll train you and hand you a gun to go fight the enemy in another country but unfortunately, sometimes the enemy comes into your own backyard and for this reason, you need to be prepared as has been witnessed by all the previous base shootings. I can walk pretty much anywhere I want in Indiana with a sidearm strapped to my side with the proper license. unarmed military personnel on US bases baffles me.

Yesterday, while on the boards, I got a text from iHeartRadio and it took me to a Texas AM radio station that was talking about this. As I was listening to it, my wife walked in and heard most of it and then she turned on the t.v. to hear more about it on the news. It tripped us the hell out that none of the California stations were talking about it. Instead, the local media was only dwelling on the damn puny as earthquake aftershocks that we had a couple of days prior. My wife said, "It must not be that important." I told her, "It sounds like it is but California obviously don't think so."

Sad that our military is for the most part unarmed on US bases. Too many good people dying in "gun free" zones. My son is based down in Georgia and bought himself a nice new Glock and can't even bring it on base. He has to store it off base.

That is an invitation to the psychos, it makes no sense at all.

I just heard 9 are in critical condition....They should be aloud to arm themselves.....

he killed 3 and injured 16. he should have been shot long before it ever got this far. especially since this exact base had a brutal shooting 5 years earlier. the only people armed on our bases are MP's and they are not all over the place. the front gate is heavily guarded as are the planes/runways on the base my son is at. there are a couple cars driving around with MP's in them but as we are seeing, it's not enough and these psychopaths know that.

IML Gear Cream!
Have there been any reports about the motives of the shooter?

Have there been any reports about the motives of the shooter?

Preliminary reports from family/friends are that his mother recently passed and he was pissed at the Army for not letting him go on leave soon enough to attend her funeral.

Preliminary reports from family/friends are that his mother recently passed and he was pissed at the Army for not letting him go on leave soon enough to attend her funeral.

I find that hard to believe. The Army when state side is always letting members go home in matters like this, unless you are doing bad time.

guns free zones = kill mass people without being shot back at. almost all the shooting have been at gun free zones. the military needs to restore the 2nd amendment and concealed carry at their posts.

IML Gear Cream!
The media is all about reporting the shooters issues, his FB page why he did it, blah, blah, blah....

How about the victims getting some attention, I hate the fucken media and their BS attempts at redirecting things, this dude was fucken nuts and that's why he shot innocent people thats crystal clear, period.

What has the world come to, we disarm our military bases, fucken liberals are retards.

Back