• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to gain muscle mass

Youjie

BB is fun!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi, i m a newbie in bodybuilding. i just start bodybuilding ard for just a month.

may i know how to gain mass and loss fats? the meals that i am taking seems to make me loss fats and mass at the same time.

i really hope i can gain mass soon. can anyone give me suggestions on my meals intake? Thanks :)

Originally posted by Youjie
hi, i m a newbie in bodybuilding. i just start bodybuilding ard for just a month.

may i know how to gain mass and loss fats? the meals that i am taking seems to make me loss fats and mass at the same time.

i really hope i can gain mass soon. can anyone give me suggestions on my meals intake? Thanks :)
Yes you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. Please post your current diet in a meal by meal format, including quantities and totals for the day and we'll try and help you out. :)

Do some research about gaining muscle mass. There are tons of informations on the board.

My meals :

6.15 a.m - 4 egg whites

10.00 a.m - 25g protein shake

1.00 p.m - 1 can of tuna, 1 salad

4.00p.m - 25g protein shake

7.00p.m - 5 ounces of fish and 1 cup of vegetables

10.00p.m - 25g protein shake

Is that all? I wouldn't even consider any of those meals with the exception of possibly meal 5. Your gonna lose weight with that diet yes, but a lot of it will be muscle. From what I can tell you eat under a thousand calories through the whole day (depending on what you put in your shakes). Don't be afraid of good carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice etc. You need to add some efas too. Try to get some complex carbs, protein and fat with each meal.

What are your stats?

Derek is right, you are not eating enough at all. :no:

Then how much should i eat? i am not sure what to eat and how much ...

What is that in Pounds and inches. Sorry stubborn American. :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Youjie
My meals :

6.15 a.m - 4 egg whites

Add in 2 Whole Eggs and 1/2 C. Oats

10.00 a.m - 25g protein shake

Make this 30G Protein and have some flax or fish oil or you could even have a Tablespoon or natural peanut butter

1.00 p.m - 1 can of tuna, 1 salad

Need to add a bit of fat, how about olive oil and vinegar on your salad or another oil based dressing. Also, I would add an apple here as well

4.00p.m - 25g protein shake

Same as above make it 30G Protein and add some flax or fish oil or you could even have a Tablespoon or natural peanut butter

7.00p.m - 5 ounces of fish and 1 cup of vegetables

Good but also have some carbs - 1/2 C. Sweet Potato or Brown Rice and some fish oil or flax oil as well

10.00p.m - 25g protein shake

30G Protein and a bit of flax or fish oil or you could even have a Tablespoon or natural peanut butter

Back