• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Admin at ASF

IML Gear Cream!
village people, thats your excuse. have you ever looked at the men seeking men on craigslist, I troll it with my wife to see if to see if we recognize people in our neighborhood. Its a bit scary lots of fags meet in the bathrooms at parks were I take my kids. I always thought that was just a joke, its real

Probably a lot of the ASF regulars posting up in there...

in all seriousness someone please make redog admin of something so his life will have some meaning for the first time.......

haha me and my girl do the same thing haha and the missed connection section lol so many m4m in the 24hr fitness showers haha
no way, I see surfers point in ventura alot, and theres some fat tard up no with a dragon tattoo on his shoulder a little shitty one, we think he works at jamba juice

no way, I see surfers point in ventura alot, and theres some fat tard up no with a dragon tattoo on his shoulder a little shitty one, we think he works at jamba juice
haha i saw a kid like 17-19 y/o he posted on the men seeking men looking for a older man to blow lol my girl recognized him from the gym haha

lol adam rolenc aka scamming nazi is in the house..sieg heil

^lolol
facebook is fun

Lots of banning here...figured I would join the fun...its amazing the 8k scammer would post....

The leg breaking crew must be running behind..

IML Gear Cream!
Lots of banning here...figured I would join the fun...its amazing the 8k scammer would post....

The leg breaking crew must be running behind..

I need to visit chicago soon.

Actually.... i was going to extort pics of your girl... my sheri lhjo material has been overused .

I'll drive the get away car!
its hard to look at photos when they are glazed like a crispy kreme doughnut haha

Actually.... i was going to extort pics of your girl... my sheri lhjo material has been overused .

Well it's not like you've been heavily vying for new material lately..pfft

Well it's not like you've been heavily vying for new material lately..pfft
in DJ's absence you can send all left over material to me

XYZ. There I said it.

oh em gee

IML Gear Cream!
I hope someone's building an ark over there ....

gonna need it for sure...

Does being ny only supporter count?

Cucumbers, bananas or grapefruits? Choose wisely

grapefruits ftw

Back