• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Admin at ASF

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Word is there is gonna be a new admin for ASF....can't say much more then that...but its gonna be a popular choice....well for the person selected...

Any guesses???

And if you see anyone in the AMA contest logs wearing knee pads....that's cause they were laying tile that day...and the white stuff in their hair is tile grout..

Hmm

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

please let it be azza

D-lats? Shit i'm gonna get Shit for that one....lol

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

yup, plus we got Sheri here, what else do you need

:)

I do think its interesting they're lamenting custom being gone but no one seems to have noticed Ive been scarce..lol

What's all this talk of Ama and as on iml...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

They're still crying about custom and wishing xyz was dead, they talk about IM like we're all savages, when in fact most of us were members before they were..

Savages.jpg

wtf!

Is he eating it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)

I do think its interesting they're lamenting custom being gone but no one seems to have noticed Ive been scarce..lol
Hell, I've noticed! You know how hard it is to stalk someone on two sites? I'm glad your back here. It's much easier now to watch everyone of your moves...I mean... engage you in meaningful conversation. Besides ASF kinda blows anyway.

hmmm

Sphincter contractions? Idk

IML Gear Cream!
I can't stop scratching my taint in anticipation....come on Heavy...whats the word???....

Is it a female??..prayers and used condoms go out for that thought??

Admin controls the black market on h4h .... It's a lucrative role I hear :daydream:

I can't stop scratching my taint in anticipation....come on Heavy...whats the word???....

Is it a female??..prayers and used condoms go out for that thought??

Its me.

I spanked my child in public, a teenager called me out like I was a bad parent so I spanked him, his mom confronted me so I fingered her asshole. ..... yep I think im qualified.

-jwgibbons

Did I mention my finger was my fist?

-jwgibbons

I spanked my child in public, a teenager called me out like I was a bad parent so I spanked him, his mom confronted me so I fingered her asshole. ..... yep I think im qualified.

-jwgibbons

^jew

Back