• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

boiling gear to burn off the ba, how long should I boil it for?

Have you tried simply cutting it with GSO or adding a little deca to each injection ? Id try that before what you are thinking of.

Have you tried simply cutting it with GSO or adding a little deca to each injection ? Id try that before what you are thinking of.
I haven't thought of adding gso, maybe I'll try that. All I know is I took .5 ml of the bad stuff mixed with 1.5 ml of the good and my ass still hurts from the shot Thursday.

well consider some deca too. deca smooths stuff out like butter. I know you may not want to run a cycle of deca and you shouldnt have to, just a little will help

If you have to work on your gear after you get it then you need a better supplier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Unless your gear is crashing, heating is not going to help. Gear that causes a problem is a problem. Get a different source.

Why would you "boil it off?" Most people who bake do so at relatively low temperatures, BA boils at 401F.

Why even take a risk. Napsgear.com is your answer, product of the week about to be test Eth for 1/2 price. Save your ass and body the trouble throw that vial away and order from naps quick discrete and never bad vials

Forget about boiling and order from someone reputable and safe. Discreet, quick and reliable. Do yourself a favor and got to napsgear.org

Back