• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dorian Yates posts on FB that the Holocaust is fake.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
According to Dorian "history is a lie"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dorian Yates Racism.jpg
    Dorian Yates Racism.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 253
wow...just...wow

should I know who DM Tiberius is?

because Im confused by his Dr Who pic with a purebred APBT pic... seems like a conflict

I didn't see the holocaust article posted on yates wall. perhaps he took it down

I know I have a 'selfie' of Tiberius somewhere around the house, but this will have to do....

claudius1b-orez.jpg

Heh..THAT Tiberius was the first to come to mind to my credit

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
He must be a fucking nazi, or an iranian. Those the only doochebags who say that shit. I went to dachau and auchevitz when iwas stationed in germany, that shit is real. I'd like to pop that dude's skull open w/baseball bat. Dirtbag

Gotta know when to keep your mouth shut ,,,,Im surprised and still find it hard to believe . Can he really be that dumb . He is a public figure and is sure to lose money over something like that . Hard to believe

Mirin that Mr John Connors comments. :coffee:

If any of you have ever been to the holocaust museum I think you would find it pretty hard to believe it could be faked. Sad

lmao props to heavy

I now understand why Dorian ignored my invitation to IMF :(

Last edited:
fvck..theres bunk concentration camps now wtf.....did he write that article,cant see any
of his views on the subject.

looks like he's been brainwashed

well i think its safe to say that he wont be getting any movie rolls soon haha

IML Gear Cream!
This is just hearsay, but a friend told me that he use to be a skinhead.

He's entitled to have an opinion on it.

^^ lol ok

He's wrong, but he's allowed to think what he wants. It doesn't affect me, I know that the holocaust happened.

Sure, however opinion voiced privately rather than splashed all over FB!

Sure, however opinion voiced privately rather than splashed all over FB!

The internet just gives more opportunity for idiots to show their ignorance.

The internet just gives more opportunity for idiots to show their ignorance.

Wonder if his supplement business is impacted. What an arse hat!

Wonder if his supplement business is impacted. What an arse hat!

If it is impacted negatively it's what he gets for opening his mouth like he did.

I'm with Zaphod. He can state his opinions on facebook. I don't wish ill will on him, but at the same time, what he is doing is fucking dumb and I will have no sympathy for him when it bites him in the ass.

Kind of sucks though when you find out that people you respect are douche nozzles. I wish he would have just kept that shit to himself.

I'm with Zaphod. He can state his opinions on facebook. I don't wish ill will on him, but at the same time, what he is doing is fucking dumb and I will have no sympathy for him when it bites him in the ass.

Kind of sucks though when you find out that people you respect are douche nozzles. I wish he would have just kept that shit to himself.

I had a ton of respect for him. Until lately.

Back