• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What did he think would happen when he got to the top?

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[video=youtube;75mhgg-kee4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=75mhgg-kee4[/video]

ill bet he limps now..........ouch

Probably a permanent limp with how he landed.

Another utube tard, Damian :coffee:

lol tuck and roll!!!!!!

Awesome! It is really good to know there are in fact people much dumber then me out there! Gives me hope for myself.

He was thinking "if I do this I finally get in her pants". Poor bastard was already friend zoned with "you scare me KID" from the camera girl. Nobody that I know uses "kid" as a term of endearment. After the video, Damien went to the hospital and I heard camera girl fucked his best friend.

Anything for attention, I guess. He got it now, from the doctor and nurses.

had to be russia, I'm starting to think they are all retarded from chernobal and the extreme cold

Probably too much "wodka."

Ive clicked on this thread like twenty times and i just can't hit play

IML Gear Cream!
Was he hoping she would lay spread eagle at the bottom and he could drop down with his dick out and pile drive her? See this is why schools need Sex Ed...and apparently Common Sense Ed...

30 seconds of fame..I am so proud....ughhhh

He was thinking "if I do this I finally get in her pants". Poor bastard was already friend zoned with "you scare me KID" from the camera girl. Nobody that I know uses "kid" as a term of endearment. After the video, Damien went to the hospital and I heard camera girl fucked his best friend.

No question, that's what happened! While he was climbing, I was thinking, "she's never gonna let you hit that anyway." Poor bastard...

Sucks when women have you climbing walls thinking you maybe might get to climb her walls, thinks she's First Class send her ass to Coach with a maxed out credit card, she'll learn quick what its like to get left with a dick on hard

I don't know if you guys saw, but his head hit the ground really hard. A leg injury would be the least of his issues.

That was clearly not well thought out. It just goes to show you how you think your indestructible when your young.
I've done some really, really stupid shit That could have killed or barely injured myself or others. I cringe when I think about it.

Back