• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct

feedmemore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to hear some recommendations on PCT. I have nolva, clomid, HCG, Arimidex. Typically I wait 2 weeks after last injection to start nolva/clomid. Not too keen on HCG Or Arimidex, never done. I've read different things on HCG: start 2 weeks before cycle ends, take with last injection, take the day after, and take 10 days prior to starting PCT 500iu daily. I have 2 weeks left of Tren E/Sus cycle. Also I picked up some Clen cuz PSL had it cheap on sale. How long after should I wait to start that? Thanks for the input.

Many discussions on the topic already on this site. Try searching the subject.

15-20 mgs or Aromasen per day along with Clomid at 50 mgs per day for 4 weeks
works for 75% of Cycles

The really hard ones add HCG into the mix very strategically

That sust will need three weeks to clear. I would run 1000iu of HCG now until the end of the third week of clearance and stop before your SERM. I also firmly believe that an AI the first two weeks of PCT is pointless when your test will be in the tank so there is little to know chance of estrogen conversion. I did this last time and felt much better.

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was planing on doing, starting HCG now then stopping pre Serm. You said 1000iu, is that weekly or daily? I read after cycle 500 iU a day and also read during last week's of cycle to gradually incorporate it, 500 eod.
Nolva may be 80s yet still gets the job done for me. I've been on a longer heavier cycle so incorporating HCG. I want to maintain my gains and recover quickly.

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was planing on doing, starting HCG now then stopping pre Serm. You said 1000iu, is that weekly or daily? I read after cycle 500 iU a day and also read during last week's of cycle to gradually incorporate it, 500 eod. Nolva may be 80s yet still gets the job done for me. I've been on a longer heavier cycle so incorporating HCG. I want to maintain my gains and recover quickly.
Stay on point with your diet and look at your diet and adjust your training to it. Thats what I have done in every PCT I have ever ran which has been very few, it has only been to test it. If you do those tips you will keep about 75% of what you gained your going to always want to stay on.

Back