• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML Osta Rx log/ Heady Muscle

heady muscle

Heavyiron's guinea pig!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heavy, Thanks for letting me log this. It's been on my list to do for a bit

Osta Log

Starting Weight: 192 Height: 5’ 7”

One capsule upon waking, one before lunch and one in the evening before training.

Workout:
Chest:
4 sets each
Superset:

• Decline Flies/ Dumbbell Decline bench press
  • Flat flies/Barbell bench press
  • Incline flies/incline DB press
Biceps
Drop set:

• Incline Dumbbell curls/ 60/ 30/20
  • Super set barbell curls with hammer curls
half hour (almost) treadmill running.

Impressions and side effects:
Got is going today. Felt light headed about half hour after taking each capsule.
Probably calming down from a hectic day. I did seem to perspirate easy today. Raining here today, could have been the humidity.
Workout; I was flat today, but I got a great freaking pump even though I felt like I was going through the motions. Ballooned up.

Busy weekend and work slowed me down.
I can’t say I didn’t notice much else. From first day.

I am hoping to drop some BF and leave the muscle. Diet will be at maintenance.

Last edited:
Nice log Heady....Keep it up...

My apologizes for not posting here since Monday. Came down with some weird cold or allergy and pretty much drained me. Haven't been sick in almost three years. I will get this post up and running either tomorrow or Monday.

Rough start for me this week. Feeling better and decided to train today.

Today: April 12th
One capsule upon waking, one lunch and one in the evening.

Workout:
Quads: 4 sets
Stupor set

• Front Squats
  • Back Squats
Superset

• Alternate leg lunges
  • Sissy squats
Hams
Superset: 5 each

• Stiff legged dead lifts
  • Leg curls

NO hour on treadmill running.

A great sustained pump in my quads and even my hammies. One thing I noticed I sweated like it was a hot August Day. Coming off the IMF DMZ 3.0 me nuts got to be below average size. While on this, they have ballooned up. But being 'sick' this week have not noticed any increased libido.
I do feel harder, but not dryer yet.
Very gassy. And my stomach is always making noises. Strange.

I am lagging here. I apologize to Heavy. I am usually spot on with these. I will post two workouts today.

Workout:
Back: 4 sets each
Superset:

• Pulldowns /Wide grip low pulley rows:
  • One arm T bar rows/ Hammer strength row machine.
  • Stiff arm pull downs
Chest:
Superset:

• Bench press/ Dips
  • Incline Dumbell press/Cable crossovers
  • Flat flies/ pushups
½ hour on treadmill running.

This is the first workout I feel healthy again. The pump was weird, deep. Not puffy. I do feel as I am getting really tight and dry. The stomach stuff has subside, like I said more than likely due to the freaky virus thing I had.
Okay, Libido has increase dramatically. Morning wood all night long and great sexual dreams to match. I would rather sleep than workout lately! lol! To bad my wife sleeps like a log.
Moods seem very stable and good natured. No swings, just steady eddy.

Workout:
Delts : 3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell shoulder press/Side laterials
  • Behind the neck presses/front Laterials
  • Up right rows/rear laterials
ABS: 3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
  • Dumbbell figure eights/ leg raises
  • Plank pose/ crunches
Half hour on treadmill running.

First impressions and side effects:
Nice hard pump again. May abs got so pump it was hard/strange to breathe. Stamina is good. Not as good as the DMZ 3.0
Mood same.

Interesting... what does your diet look like? & when did you start?

I eat super clean. I haven't eaten fast food in over twenty five years. Clarence Bass type of diet from the original Ripped (still have a copy). Lots of lean meats, no soft carbs, Brown rices and other heavy grains. Sweet potatoes, yams, lots of fruits and raw veggies and nuts, typically earthy hippie staples!

When did I start??? Not sure whatcha mean there. I always eat this way (smiling)! lol. The only variation is the quantities. I tried to cycle the caloric intake to keep me ole metabolism guessing. I love dark chocolate (well all chocolate) that is my down fall. The other weakness is good strong, black coffee....ooooohhhh, I love! I try to drink tons of good water (distilled or good well water).

I didn't train yesterday, but I want to comment on two things I have been noticing. I feel like I am drying out. Not like if you are on a AI, type of dry out; no sore joints. I feel much harder, fuller and solid.

In saying all that, my skin also feels drier. I usually have oily skin and now my skin is very dry. I am consuming tons of water and not urinating that often. Strange. Coming off the DMZ 3.0, I am down a few pounds 192ish to 187 there about, but I feel less sluggish and don't look or feel like I have lost ANY mass, just water weight and hopefully some fat (sorry about the run on sentence). So far I am liking this Osta run. I am cutting it down to two capsules a day to see how I respond (down from three).

Honestly, The Osta is doing what I wanted and is making me re-think my summer cycle run. I may save the run for winter now and just add some proviron at the mid point of this run. Hmmmmm..... Input welcome.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay,
I with the ladies now, I guess I really didn't notice because of the cold I had, but being healthier, my fricking appetite is going through the roof! Not good! lol!

Leg day today! My favorite. Will post a log of it tonight or tomorrow. Seriously loving this stuff.

Great, great workout yesterday. Started with 40 minutes on the treadmill then into the leg workout. The stamina was phenomenal.

Workout:
Quads: 4 sets

• Squats
  • Leg presses the last set both were done to failure by dropping the weight in half and doubling the previous reps.
Superset

• Leg presses (feet high and wide/ then low and wide)
  • hack squats
Hams
Superset: 5 each

• Leg curls

Good steady workout with a nice deep pump. My legs are trashed today. That first step in the morning was EYE opening!

Great log Heady..The pump is strange isn't it? I had to stop my log due to a minor back issue.. I was just starting to feel the same things as you except I was peeing ALL the time...

Great log Heady..The pump is strange isn't it? I had to stop my log due to a minor back issue.. I was just starting to feel the same things as you except I was peeing ALL the time...

How's the back doing? Fricking bummer for you!

Kind of bothering me that I am NOT peeing that much. I have upped my intake of water drastically just to make sure things keep moving. Very excited by this product so far.
The pumps are strange.

If I was a women, I would get more views on this post! LOL! The ladies logging this attract all the horny guys! Where's the horny women??? LMAO! Oh Well!

ABS:
3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
  • Dumbbell figure eights/ leg raises
  • Plank pose/ crunches

Biceps
Drop set:

• Incline Dumbbell curls/ 60/ 30/20
  • Super set barbell curls with hammer curls
Yes I really did abs first!
Good work out. Nothing steady, same strange hard deep pump again (turning you on aren't I?). I dropped down to two capsules a day, just to see how it would effect me. I see no change as of yet. Stamina is good.

Workout:
Back: 4 sets each
Superset:

• low pulley row/Pulldown behind neck (did not like this combination, but I was too arrogant to quit I guess).
  • Front pulldowns/Barbell rows/
  • one arm t bar row/Dumbell pullovers (3sets)
Chest:
Superset:

• Incline Dumbbell bench press/ Dips/Flies to finish (fucking A)
  • Flies /bench press/ Hammer Strength bench press for a burnout
  • pushups
half hour (almost) treadmill running.

I was Crazy Pumped. I usually do yoga stretches afterwards and could not remotely get even close to doing them because I was SO PUMPED! NO BS!
My ABS are coming out like crazy. I am freaking hard like on Var. Seriously, I am loving this stuff.

Somebody is using my Avatar!

Keep it up heady....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Workout:
Delts : 3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell shoulder press/Side laterials
  • Arnold presses/front Laterials
  • Dumbbell PALMS IN shoulder press/rear laterials
Triceps: 3 sets each
Superset:

• lying triceps extensions/Kickbacks
  • push downs/one arm extensions
  • dip between benches
Half hour on treadmill running.

This is the first day I have felt flat and lack of energy. I don't think the Osta had anything to do with it. Work had me on the run and really did not eat my proper diet.
I did get a pretty good pump, but not like it has been of late, but still good.

I do not feel as my strength has drop off from the DMZ at all. This is a startling. I will watch closely. I was looking for a drop off. I have not weighed myself, but will try to do over the weekend.

Thanks. How's the back doing?

They want me to go to physical therapy...ugh...they said I have a small tear in one of my lower back muscles and my L4 or L5 is slightly compressed... But should be fixable without surgery.....

I was worried I thought their maty have been 2 of you..lol..

Lol, kind of surprised me when I saw it too. Hope he changes it soon!

Chest:
Superset:

• Incline Decline bench press/ flies/ elevated feet push ups
  • Flies /bench press/ pushups for a burnout
  • incline barbell/ dips
half hour (10 minute intervals) jumping rope
Great work with a balloon like pump. Stamina is very good. I don't feel as tight and hard as did at the beginning of the week but that could be diet or lack of fluids.

OSTA Luego Form, BABY!

Half an hour on treadmill running Before lifting. Felt great.

Workout:
Quads: 6 sets
Stupor set

• Squats last three sets descending.
  • Leg extensions Each set a half double 180 10 reps/90lbs 20 reps and so on.
5sets
Superset

• Hack squats last set descending
  • Lying leg curls

My stamina is picking up. It dropped for a bit, but seems to be steadily climbing. I don’t feel as tight and hard as last week, but like I said could have been diet. Work has me bouncing around.

One weird thing lately is I keep getting a bloaty abdomen. It may be diet also, but wanted to note it. Maybe the re-fried beans I made. I might have not soaked the beans long enough. I thought I did.

The workouts have been great. Sex too!

Crazy work out. I love just going with what feels right and not being so inflexible. Be like water!

I would love to try this stuff. I dont use anything except for creatine & vitargo. But at the current price, I just cant risk buying it without trying it 1st.

Nice Heady.....proud of you, good detailed log and quality info....

Nice Heady.....proud of you, good detailed log and quality info....
Thanks Sneedham. I have to admit that I thought logging would be cumbersome, but actually it is having the opposite effect. I am paying attention more to the details of my workout, which I haven't done in twenty years. I am more involved and it actually affects my workouts in a positive manner. I know that sounds polyanaish and fo fo, but it is true.
Is your back recuperating well?

Back