• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting cycle thoughts?

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My goals are to drop BF and gain my size back. I had back surgery in Feb and bout ready to get back at it. I gained some belly fat and lost my size.
This is my cycle i am planning on running starting May 1
I may run up to 3mths on the cycle 90days
Tren A 50mg ED
Tren E 100mg ED run this for about 40days at the start of the cycle.
Test Prop 50mg ED
T3 100mcg ED Running 50 mcg first and last week.
Tadalafil 15mg ED
Exemestane 12.5 mg ED
Caber Still researching the dosage.. First time taking it.

Below this i thought about adding
Deca Was thinking about 125mg EW for my joints
EQ Never ran it before not sure if good mix in this cycle or not.
ANADROL ? I got some coming actually never ran it before
I also have some mast but i am too fat for it right now.. It I can get the BF low enough I was going to run Mast and Test cyp.
When i come off I will go to running 500mg test cyp EW then back to 250mg EW this is when I was adding the var in as a bridge.

Let me know if you think on the cycle and if i should add anything too it.

Well I can tell you on 400mg of tren e my Progesterone went from .7 to 1.7 and I am taking 1mg of caber per week split up into doses. I am also on 400mg of mast e/p so im not sure how much that helps. I do like the idea of throwing eq in there. Tren makes me want to puke when I even look at a cardio machine. I never taken eq but im pretty excited it sounds like it can help with a recomp/lean bulk like what your looking for.

I find EQ to be just as good on my joints as deca, and unless you really know your body Id suggest not running deca and tren. You can do it but you really have to watch your self. Regarding caber, normal dose would be .5mg 2-3 times a week. Never exceed 3mg a week it can cause permanant heart valve damage.

Who much eq would you run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to use EQ as a bulker, equal test to EQ , to go as a lean gainer High EQ lower test. As far as how much, normally Id say 6-800 a week , but 90 days (12 weeks) is not enough for EQ IMO

I was planning. In running it longer the 90 days was for the tren I maybe run longer if my piss runs clear.

1-18 800mg EQ
1-18 500mg Test E
1-3 350mg Test P
8-18 350mg Tren A

Get as cut as possible on straight Test, EQ ... perhaps 75-100mcg of T3 as well. Then add some Tren, it is a very versatile drug, makes a great finisher.

1-18 800mg EQ
1-18 500mg Test E
1-3 350mg Test P
8-18 350mg Tren A

Get as cut as possible on straight Test, EQ ... perhaps 75-100mcg of T3 as well. Then add some Tren, it is a very versatile drug, makes a great finisher.

Hey Dannie is that weeks or days.

Are planing to PCT or cruise after this blast?

IML Gear Cream!
I will cruise.. never do PCT since I never come off test

Great, I have no doubt the cycle will yield great results as long as your are willing to put in the work.

T3
Start at 37.5mcg ED for first week, then gradually increase by 12.5mcg every week until you reach your desired dose. My suggestion is 75mcg
Also you have to consider the rebound weight gain effect.

So wait..your gonna run over 1g of tren for 6 weeks????

On why do you think you need an AI at 350mg test/week??

its 850mg of test in the first weeks then 500mg of test. i have ran 100mg of tren a ED for 8 weeks with no issues.

Your use of Tren E daily is pointless when you are running Tren A daily as well. You could take half that gear and get the same results if you dropped the T3. What's the reason, right after recovering from surgery, to run a cycle like that unless you are a competitor? Then again, all too often guys cruise on 300mg of test all the time so I shouldn't be surprised at all anymore.

Great, I have no doubt the cycle will yield great results as long as your are willing to put in the work.

T3
Start at 37.5mcg ED for first week, then gradually increase by 12.5mcg every week until you reach your desired dose. My suggestion is 75mcg
Also you have to consider the rebound weight gain effect.
so their is a rebound weight gain from using t3? and what can you do about it? how long do you run t3 for?

I think i am going to run a Test/Deca cycle for the first month to see where my body is at... 2:1 ratio...

test/deca would be the last cycle on earth i would run to cut.i know all these damn diet is everything cock suckers will be in here saying you can cut on anything bs. yea and any gun can kill you but i am not going to try to kill you with a bb gun when i got an ak i can use .work smarter not harder.a test,tren and mast cycle with some var or winny will cut you up like a mofo real talk.

test/deca would be the last cycle on earth i would run to cut.i know all these damn diet is everything cock suckers will be in here saying you can cut on anything bs. yea and any gun can kill you but i am not going to try to kill you with a bb gun when i got an ak i can use .work smarter not harder.a test,tren and mast cycle with some var or winny will cut you up like a mofo real talk.
Yep you are right I guess I should have added I was going to do the Test/deca to get my joints back working good. I dont know where I am going to be at going back in the door after surgery. I do want to do the Test/Tren cycle but dont want to get back and have to stop from my body not allowing me.

oh yea ok npp or deca for joints is cool. deca just blows most people up me to.

IML Gear Cream!
i ran it before and did 250mg week with 250mg of test and did fine. It blew me up in the right way. I am interested in npp but right now I got so much gear i hate to buy anymore right now. I need to use up what I have before i trying anything new. But it makes it hard with some of the sales I see running from some sponsors almost seems to good to be true thou.

diet and training must be on point.. gradually increase cardio, clen, and t3 and gradually adjust diet as progress stalls.. key word is "gradually"

diet and training must be on point.. gradually increase cardio, clen, and t3 and gradually adjust diet as progress stalls.. key word is "gradually"

I agree with this minus t3. Usually no need for it and VERY catabolic

i am using t3 now while on test and igf only and am not loosing any muscle at all.i have not went over 75mcg stay at about 50-75 ed.on 750mg a week of test e.

I was using 100mcg T3 I gained muscle I was doing tren a ED 50mg /Test Cyp 250mg EW with normal AI I didnt not run caber.

What kind of surgery did you have?

I had a microdiscectomy on feb 26th. It was on my l4 l5. The disc was pushing on my sciatic nerve.

Back