• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cholesterol friendly AI

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last time I ran 400mg test and 200mg deca my LDL went up, HDL went down, and triglycerides went up. I was running 2mg a week adex and needed to up it to 3mg to keep estrogen in check. I'm starting to wonder if the Adex is primarily responsible for my lipids changing. So I'm curious if anyone else experienced this, and what AI doesn't jack with lipids, and works with minimal sides?

Thanks bros....going to give that a shot at the 12.5mg ED. See what the labs show.

I'm curious now if my use of letro hurt my lipids some as well last year, HDL was 10! I'm pretty sure it was the Superdrol though since it was 4.5 weeks I ran it.

Add formeron ed with 25 mgs exemstane m/w/f. Formeron is trandermal and has little to no sides.

Try taking support supps. My last blood work was HDL 56, LDL 108, Triglicerides 53. All while taking arimidex and test and a little tren. I took 2.5 grams liquid fish oil daily, 1000mgs niacin daily, 600mgs red yeast rice 2 x daily, and 200mgs COq10 daily. And high cholesterol runs in my family. Aromasin based on what I read is supposed to be the least harsh, I'm sure dose dependent of course. Good luck and best of health to you.

And was also running very similiar doses to your arimidex as well. R*s**rch st*p brand.

Aromasin is the way to go, but you will probably need no less than 25 mg/day when using 400 mg of test per week. 12.5 mg/week (most studies use 25-50 mg/day) is generally not enough to keep estrogen in an ideal range unless using a very low dose of test. 12.5 is more PCT range.

Last edited:
AI use espc Arimidex has a direct negative impact on lipids....dosing will differ by age also...a 25yr old isnt going to aromatize 750mg Test Cyp the as much as a 45 yr old male...

IML Gear Cream!
Aromasin is the way to go, but you will probably need no less than 25 mg/day when using 400 mg of test per week. 12.5 mg/week (most studies use 25-50 mg/day) and generally not enough to keep estrogen in an ideal range unless using a very low dose of test. 12.5 is more PCT range.

Great info here guys. I am a big advocate of Aromasin at 25mg ed

So I'm going to maybe not run an AI and see what lipids look like on the same cycle. Might be playing with fire letting estrogen climb, but I'm curious if its the gear or the AI that changed my lipids.

Aromasin is the way to go, but you will probably need no less than 25 mg/day when using 400 mg of test per week. 12.5 mg/week (most studies use 25-50 mg/day) is generally not enough to keep estrogen in an ideal range unless using a very low dose of test. 12.5 is more PCT range.

Yup, everyone(except those you get bloodwork) seem to believe that aromasin is a lot stronger than it really is.
I'm only running 350mg of prop/week, along with 30mg of dbol ed, and about 450mg of NPP/week...hcg at 250iu 2x/week as well.

Started with 20mg of aromasin ed, but nips started itching a tiny bit, so I just bumped it up to 30mg ed. Also running caber at just over .25mg 2x/week.
Will get bloods week 2 or 3.

Watching my bloods real close I find once again my diet influences my HDL - LDL - triglycerides profile much more than AIs . Fish , chicken and asparagus will drop them bad boys. Ha ha .

Back