• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keto and Lantus

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever tried any slin while on keto? Please if you know nothing about slin do not comment with its dangerous crap. I would be testing blood glucose a few times a day.

No more than 3IU can be taken carbless.

No more than 3IU can be taken carbless.

Lantus has no spike and even humalin you can take more cause eggs and red meats are sufficient carbs. I've seen people go as high as 8iu.

What do you do if you crash? Seems like you would have to bounce out of ketosis.

lantus is 24hr release supposed to mimic your bodies natural release, do not use this. Humalog R is what you want it peaks at 1 hour. you digest your food within 1 to 2 hours after meal so you take the insulin with a meal the spike should hit as food is digested

What do you do if you crash? Seems like you would have to bounce out of ketosis.
Yeah definitely. I was just looking into this idea. Would have glucose on me no matter what. If carbs are consumed and all are shuttled would one stay in ketosis?

Yeah definitely. I was just looking into this idea. Would have glucose on me no matter what. If carbs are consumed and all are shuttled would one stay in ketosis?
If the carbs were low enough and the training intense enough then absolutely. We have strong evidence of this.

Back