• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strong and Ripped -- Overcoming the Stigma

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the gym many people are concerned with LOOKING big and strong but not BEING big and strong.

Lets look at some videos of some respectable professional powerlifters with amazing physiques:

Dan Greene, a GREAT power lifter
http://youtu.be/TqbO4ZcvOSc

Stan the Rhino
http://youtu.be/vovgHpalVCo

Examples are abundant, lets overcome the association of strong = fat.

Your physique needs to be in line with your goals. Above are two lean, very powerful world record holders in the powerlifting world.

dan green is a beast

dan green is a beast

Agreed! There are some great power lifters out there with unreal physiques.
For many PL is a great stepping stone to BB and vice versa BB turned PL. All about your goals and motivations... No one is gonna get small doing PL.

Agreed! There are some great power lifters out there with unreal physiques.
For many PL is a great stepping stone to BB and vice versa BB turned PL. All about your goals and motivations... No one is gonna get small doing PL.
true man, it really shows you what deadlifts, squats and bench can do for your physique lol

Is there some factor here relating to what/how much drugs you are willing to take though? There has to be a reason that some of these guys have to cut to look decent rather than just stay below a certain bodyfat while still adding bodyweight....

There has to be a trade-off somewhere I'm missing, unless it's the ol' genetics card. Or, the patience card.

I notice how wide their feet are on deads... is that the powerlifting way? I think both of my knees would blow the kneecaps off with those squats and my intestines would dump on the deads.. strong MoFos

Wow that back :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dan is the next generation PLr.... Strong and ripped not strong and soft. No diss to the one that are soft.

Last edited:
Back