• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Powerlifting Cycles & Supplementation

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets get a thread going on the power and strength cycles.

I'll start with a fav of mine when pushing the limits.

1,500 Cyp weekly
100 mg Anadrol daily
400 mg Deca weekly

Share you fav power cycles here.

1,500 Cyp weekly
100 mg Anadrol daily
400 mg Deca weekly

thats very similar to the bulk cycle i wanted to run this winter i was thinking about ,
1,000 mg test cyp ew
500mg npp ew
100mg anadrol ed
4iu hgh ed

Nice!
I personally have two cycles which I choose depends on my goals and weight class needs.

Test Cyp 500mg / week -- If preferred one can do Test Prop 700 / week
Tren E 600mg / Week -- If preferred one can do Tren Ace 700 / week
Anavar 50mg /day
Halo 20-40mg / day 3-4 weeks pre-competition
Cheque Drops on Max Effort days 400mcg

Test Cyp Or Prop
Tren Eth or Ace
Anadrol 100mg / week
Cheque Drops on Max Effort Days 400mcg

1,500 Cyp weekly
100 mg Anadrol daily
400 mg Deca weekly

Heavy,

What is your opinion on fat loss drugs in PL. For example I am currently at 212lbs. Goal is to compete at 198lbs in June with minimal last minute cut. So I want to be a stable 200lbs.
What is your thoughts on:
Clen
T3
T4
Or any other supplements for weight loss when training to compete in a certain weight division.

Sustanon 1500 weekly
Deca 600 weekly
Dbol 50 daily
Slin 10iu daily

Sustanon 1500 weekly
Deca 600 weekly
Dbol 50 daily
Slin 10iu daily

Why slin ?

I tried to experiment with it but yeah fail

Now I gotta cut to 198 so I don't feel slin would be a good mix for me at this juncture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why slin ?

I tried to experiment with it but yeah fail

Now I gotta cut to 198 so I don't feel slin would be a good mix for me at this juncture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a preWO protocol that helped me break a bench plateau. I was going for size though, but the strength increases were significant. I hear some people do use slin for cutting, but the guy I know is very experienced user.

My cycles when I was PLn where small....

Best one I did was

300mg test prop ( love me some prop )
9-1250mg eq
200mg Ed oral winni last 3 wks prior to meet. Didn't have halo at the time...

i set pr's in all 3 lifts with that cycle... Gained 7 lean lbs in about 10wks. But size was not what I was after and I was in a restricted cal diet to stay close to the 220s.

also I think slin would be great for putting weight back on after all the diuretics to make weight.

My cycles when I was PLn where small....

Best one I did was

300mg test prop ( love me some prop )
9-1250mg eq
200mg Ed oral winni last 3 wks prior to meet. Didn't have halo at the time...

i set pr's in all 3 lifts with that cycle... Gained 7 lean lbs in about 10wks. But size was not what I was after and I was in a restricted cal diet to stay close to the 220s.

also I think slin would be great for putting weight back on after all the diuretics to make weight.

Very good point on the slin after a severe cut.

Why the EQ... can you explain?

EQ is one AAS that I put in most if not all my cycles.... I just love it. Plus my cardio really sucks and it helps with getting through workouts with heavy lifts. Not that it helps with strength but helps me be able to to another set faster and Easyer. Plus makes me look full and vascular which when you lean looks tits.

Iv been using bold cyp which is much better and I have bold prop on the way... But iv heard alot of bad things about it so I will give it a try and see.

IML Gear Cream!
Not a fan of using diuretics or clen, ect when dropping weight for a PL meet-way to much loss of strength and power. Keto always helped me get as lean as possible, with minimal strength loss. Cutting 14 lbs-especially from 212 to 198 is a lot to lose in little more than a month without substantial strength loss, IMO. Usually liked to be at 5 lbs or less to lose by a month out.

^^^ I dropped the 14 in 7-8hrs and put it all back on plus some in 24 hrs with no slin and set to pr's at that meet. So if done right strength loss could/should be zero....

that meet was the uspf masters nationals in jersey in sub-master class 220 equipt. Set 2 records that meet.

Back