• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my Tbol story from DS

Joey Zasa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never tried Tbol before but I decided to give it a shot because I had heard great things. well after trying it from DS I have found my favorite oral. my strength has shot up through the roof and my weight has barely budged, and best of all virtually no sides when I dose 30-40mg a day. I didn't need to run a ridiculous dosage to achieve strength gains.. pumps are incredible, I can barely drive home. vascularity is the best its ever been.

Thank you for your review bro ...I have heard many good things about t-bol over the years but have never had the opportunity to use it as of yet . From what I understand it gives you all the benefits of dbol just without the water retention . My training partner actually picked a few hundred up last week from DS . He's looking to use them on his next run starting in June

I have never tried Tbol before but I decided to give it a shot because I had heard great things. well after trying it from DS I have found my favorite oral. my strength has shot up through the roof and my weight has barely budged, and best of all virtually no sides when I dose 30-40mg a day. I didn't need to run a ridiculous dosage to achieve strength gains.. pumps are incredible, I can barely drive home. vascularity is the best its ever been.

Doesn't DS haven't different brands? Care to share what brand it was bro?

yeah it was pharmacom. Tbol on paper is like dbol but without the water retention but that's not the whole story behind it but a decent description. it has no estrogenic or androgenic issues and virtually no sides if dosed correctly unlike something like halo so its a good choice for many of you

Question, I always see it compared to dbol but with no bloat or retention. You said you didn't gain any weight, did you see fat loss/muscle gain, drop in bf while maintaining weight, or is it just a strength drug with no real effect in building muscle?

Question, I always see it compared to dbol but with no bloat or retention. You said you didn't gain any weight, did you see fat loss/muscle gain, drop in bf while maintaining weight, or is it just a strength drug with no real effect in building muscle?

Just what I've heard 1st hand from friends who used it so dont hold me to it BUT Suppose to gain lean muscle slowly and steadily and gain strength . No bloat strictly lean steady gains in muscle

most likely it was Pharmacom. I have had Pharmacom tbol longer and it sells better. Vermodje is very high quality though.
what brand do you rate higher with orals ... pharmacom or vermodje?

im hearing pharmacom orals are very very good but i know vermodje is great first hand

Back