• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain in tricep and pointer finger numb

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any of you guys had it? I think it's coming from a tight shoulder but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you pin triceps? possible nerve problem ?

I do but haven't done that side in month

It comes and goes btw

sounds like nerve impingement which could be anywhere starting with your neck right on down....

its been a while so I'd have to look at which nerve/vertebrae and path it takes for an index finger

OH and I guess I should clarify...most like with the pain in the tricep is a strained inflamed muscle thats causing the problem but its difficult to really know without well...knowing

could be a pinched nerve at the neck causing the tricep pain and winds up with a numb finger..dunno

That is kind of what I am thinking. I had surgery on l4 l5 a couple months ago came back to work and second week of being back it started. I sit in front of a computer so maybe the way my neck is now that I sit differently protecting the back. Wonder of that is possible ?

By my observation, and I have an uncle who's a doctor[proctologist] you have elevated pinky syndrome, an intervention may be needed...

Himmer.jpg
drinking-tea.jpg

By my observation, and I have an uncle who's a doctor[proctologist] you have elevated pinky syndrome, an intervention may be needed...

Himmer.jpg
drinking-tea.jpg
Wrong finger I tend to hold the middle up more.

My cock goes numb if i bump my ai dose.

Yeah going to go to Chiropractor and see what's up

Back