• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast Off...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the well wishes for my Grandmother fellas, I really appreciate it.

/V

Absolutely my friend. I have added you and yours to my morning meditation. I keep a list in a small notebook of those who need to receive positive energy. I'm not trying to preach, just my way of getting out of myself and trying to be of service to others... Namaste...

Jebus. Where can I follow a log of this monster?

Starting tonight brother. Been working OT this week but have off now till Sunday. After gym tonight, I'll post everything up. Not sure where to put it though. AAS log section or journal section... Thoughts anyone?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Jebus. Where can I follow a log of this monster?

internet-trolls.png

Not trolling at all brother. I am interested to see what this kind of cycle can do. Btw I meant the cycle was a monster, but I assume you are as well. Either way good luck and I will be checking for a log.

Looks nice!!!

GOOD LUCK MAN!

Thanks bros. I will post up in an hour or so. I started Monday. Stats, diet screenshot for the day, cycle info, and w/o for today will be posted. I am starting from the bottom this time due to my surgery, so I am confident the before and after results will be dramatic. Here we go...

And sorry Diesel, I meant no offense. Just messing around...

Back