• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Halotestin

IML Gear Cream!
There was ONE mistake which was cleared up. It was not intentional wrongdoing on WP's part. The other guy was bithcing because he never got part of his order. Eventually, he recieved a customs letter saying his packahe was snagged, which proves WP sent out the order. WP has a great rep an doesn't rip people off.

So, unless WP apologized to the member involved in this transaction you speak of Mike, WP deserves no credibility for that transaction. Lets be real brother.

Yeah.. So he has a great rep for not ripping people off. His gear has a great rep also. I was really digging WP and considering trying him out until this whole thing played out that you refer to. Frankly, I was disappointed to see WP's totally unprofessional reaction to one of our members inquiring about why he didn't receive all his gear, but received some it. He paid for it..he had the right to wonder WTF!! Wouldn't you if you didn't get everything you paid for. WP completely flamed the guy on the open boards saying the guy was trying to scam him. The member remained professional the whole time and I believe deserves all the credit. He didn't call WP names or come out and say WP is scamming him.

Now that we all know what really happened, we also know neither the member or WP are scammers. Both had an opportunity to decide how they wanted to handle the situation. I WP made a poor choice. He chose to openly flame that guy and call him a scammer for all to see. I don't remember seeing WP apologize to him either. So, in my humble opinion, any true business professional would appreciate his clients and show empathy at the very least when shit gets fucked up. WP did nothing of the sort. RESULT: WP may have the best gear, but will not have my business simply because of how he bashed a PAYING MEMBER!

PS-If you want to see how a rep should handle a situation when shit gets fucked up, I suggest you check out some of "Disqualified" posts.

So, unless WP apologized to the member involved in this transaction you speak of Mike, WP deserves no credibility for that transaction. Lets be real brother.

Yeah.. So he has a great rep for not ripping people off. His gear has a great rep also. I was really digging WP and considering trying him out until this whole thing played out that you refer to. Frankly, I was disappointed to see WP's totally unprofessional reaction to one of our members inquiring about why he didn't receive all his gear, but received some it. He paid for it..he had the right to wonder WTF!! Wouldn't you if you didn't get everything you paid for. WP completely flamed the guy on the open boards saying the guy was trying to scam him. The member remained professional the whole time and I believe deserves all the credit. He didn't call WP names or come out and say WP is scamming him.

Now that we all know what really happened, we also know neither the member or WP are scammers. Both had an opportunity to decide how they wanted to handle the situation. I WP made a poor choice. He chose to openly flame that guy and call him a scammer for all to see. I don't remember seeing WP apologize to him either. So, in my humble opinion, any true business professional would appreciate his clients and show empathy at the very least when shit gets fucked up. WP did nothing of the sort. RESULT: WP may have the best gear, but will not have my business simply because of how he bashed a PAYING MEMBER!

PS-If you want to see how a rep should handle a situation when shit gets fucked up, I suggest you check out some of "Disqualified" posts.

Just gonna put my 2cents out there .... I had a small problem with a WP order . Waited alot longer then normal BUT never once brought it to the open . Every step of the way and through about maybe 10-15 PM's back and forth it was all kept private , After some intense investigation on WP's part and some wait and see time IT ALL GOT HANDLED ... Im not gonna say how long it took but it was long . WP was upset and I was upset . But wasnt the fault of either of us . Never once did I blackmail or threaten WP . All the PM's were very honest and after a while I did start to get frustrated BUT AGAIN we had to do some wait and see time and some investigation and it finally got handled . Long over due BUT handled . No fault of WP or mine .... Once we got to the bottom of it he apologized and was 100 percent honest about it ...YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE AND WORK TOGETHER TO GET TO THE TRUTH OF THINGS . WP is not a selective scammer in fact I do believe at times the guy loses money on some deals just to get shit moving . Controversy always surrounds the man and I do believe its unwarranted . He does everything he can just to make a buck and he is an honest guy . Thats my opinion of WP after being here for 4 + years

PS . PM's are the way to get things straightened out , Even if it takes some time

Just gonna put my 2cents out there .... I had a small problem with a WP order . Waited alot longer then normal BUT never once brought it to the open . Every step of the way and through about maybe 10-15 PM's back and forth it was all kept private , After some intense investigation on WP's part and some wait and see time IT ALL GOT HANDLED ... Im not gonna say how long it took but it was long . WP was upset and I was upset . But wasnt the fault of either of us . Never once did I blackmail or threaten WP . All the PM's were very honest and after a while I did start to get frustrated BUT AGAIN we had to do some wait and see time and some investigation and it finally got handled . Long over due BUT handled . No fault of WP or mine .... Once we got to the bottom of it he apologized and was 100 percent honest about it ...YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE AND WORK TOGETHER TO GET TO THE TRUTH OF THINGS . WP is not a selective scammer in fact I do believe at times the guy loses money on some deals just to get shit moving . Controversy always surrounds the man and I do believe its unwarranted . He does everything he can just to make a buck and he is an honest guy . Thats my opinion of WP after being here for 4 + years

PS . PM's are the way to get things straightened out , Even if it takes some time

Ill agree with everything you said here murf, but I know for a fact the member def tried handling his business behind the scenes first. The emails he was getting back weren't much friendlier than the post that were being made brother. I know there's a shit ton of good things WP has done for our members and don't presume that he's anything less than probably a good guy. I'm sure this incident won't impact WP business. I wish him the best. It's just unfortunate he let his emotions get "the very best" of him and determine his course of action because unless the member involved got/gets an apology..I simply will not be re-directing any of my cash flow to WP. Even if it is some of the highest quality gear.

Ill agree with everything you said here murf, but I know for a fact the member def tried handling his business behind the scenes first. The emails he was getting back weren't much friendlier than the post that were being made brother. I know there's a shit ton of good things WP has done for our members and don't presume that he's anything less than probably a good guy. I'm sure this incident won't impact WP business. I wish him the best. It's just unfortunate he let his emotions get "the very best" of him and determine his course of action because unless the member involved got/gets an apology..I simply will not be re-directing any of my cash flow to WP. Even if it is some of the highest quality gear.

and you join
Join DateMar 2014 and want to tell us and teach who to trust..i am over 4 years now and you think somebody can be here over 4 years if he is scam! WTF? relax man..if you need any free xanax..pm me and i will send you 2 boxes FREE! ;)

and you join
Join DateMar 2014 and want to tell us and teach who to trust..i am over 4 years now and you think somebody can be here over 4 years if he is scam! WTF? relax man..if you need any free xanax..pm me and i will send you 2 boxes FREE! ;)

Alprazolam /ælˈpræzəlæm/ (trade name Xanax) is a short-acting anxiolytic of the benzodiazepine class of psychoactive drugs.
~~ Alprazolam is commonly used and FDA approved for the medical treatment of panic disorder, and anxiety disorders, such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD)

To me, you sound like a successful business man who's forgot the golden rule..."never let emotion get the best of you". My suggestion is, before you post something, read back to yourself and ask how others will perceive it. More importantly, does it sound genuine or does it come off as pompous?? To bring light to my join date is suggests more pompous than genuine. To suggest I reach out to you for Xanax, confirms my previous suggestion of pompous, not genuine. I bet when you tell a joke, you're also the first one to laugh. Brother, I can tear you up all day long, but it accomplishes nothing. To this point, you have done nothing to to me personally, but I found your constant barage of attacks on that member very offensive. Especially considering that you seem to be top of the food chain around here. From one business professional to another, I suggest you think more about all good things in life you generate from your business here, and at the same time, imagine your clients may not be as fortunate. Then, maybe you'll have found a reason to apologize to that member I speak of.

Wp said and still says he doesn't care if he losses ppl like us cause he has hundreds. What type of person says that? One that scams his customers a few items here and there always seems to be the expensive one's well I hope you use the moeny for some english classes. Big true! God sees all! Favourite quote

WP says alot of unprofessional things, thats why to avoid having to deal with it I choose to buy gear made in bathtubs unapproved by the the fda, cia, fbi, al qaeda, etc.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

To each their own ,,, Lucky for everybody there are plenty of sponcors to choose from . Just wanted to share my personal experience :winkfinger:

To each their own ,,, Lucky for everybody there are plenty of sponcors to choose from . Just wanted to share my personal experience :winkfinger:

Hey brother..straight up, no disrespect to you man. This is open forum and (me included) unbiased opinions should be encouraged and welcomed (whether we agree or not). Disrespect should never be tolerated. You're a good dude Murf. Doesn't matter if we agree or not man. I love a good old fashioned debate. No hurt feelings, just exchanging ideas and opinions. It's the essence of a conversation. After all, a true conversation is an even exchange of ideas between 2 or more people. Anyone that trolls posts, as much as I do, would know that you're cool dude man. I've read a lot of your posts since joining and have referred friends to DomSupp because of you. Some people just call it the way they see it. I respect that, even if we disagree.

IML Gear Cream!

Well said.

Agree on murf being a stand up dude.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey brother..straight up, no disrespect to you man. This is open forum and (me included) unbiased opinions should be encouraged and welcomed (whether we agree or not). Disrespect should never be tolerated. You're a good dude Murf. Doesn't matter if we agree or not man. I love a good old fashioned debate. No hurt feelings, just exchanging ideas and opinions. It's the essence of a conversation. After all, a true conversation is an even exchange of ideas between 2 or more people. Anyone that trolls posts, as much as I do, would know that you're cool dude man. I've read a lot of your posts since joining and have referred friends to DomSupp because of you. Some people just call it the way they see it. I respect that, even if we disagree.

No disrespect at all brother , Not at all . We all have different experiences and good or bad Im of the opinion that they should be posted once it final . If we dont help each other who will ?

I am a member 1st and nothing comes before helping each other and sharing our thoughts about sponcors and our experiences . We are supposed to do what we can to protect each other . And you are trying to do just that ,

no disrespect at all brother , not at all . We all have different experiences and good or bad im of the opinion that they should be posted once it final . If we dont help each other who will ?

I am a member 1st and nothing comes before helping each other and sharing our thoughts about sponcors and our experiences . We are supposed to do what we can to protect each other . And you are trying to do just that ,

^^ real^^ respect

Wp said and still says he doesn't care if he losses ppl like us cause he has hundreds. What type of person says that? One that scams his customers a few items here and there always seems to be the expensive one's well I hope you use the moeny for some english classes. Big true! God sees all! Favourite quote

Come on, bro...after accusing WP of ripping you off all over the board, you finally recived a seizure letter, but instead of admitting you were wrong, you then turn around and accuse WP of intentionally have your more expensive pack seized...LOL. Now, some things I can understand, but this pushes the boundaries of reason. On top of that, you continue to jab at WP with these same comments...telling customers to place small orders first because they might not get their more expensive items. Stop it...now. This has been dealt with my a moderator...you were wrong. I can understand being pissed that your pack was seized, but stop bashing a source that did exactly what it was supposed to do. Personally, you are fine in my book, but if you look at this objectively, I am sure you will see this accusation is a bit overboard.

Last edited:
Alprazolam /ælˈpræzəlæm/ (trade name Xanax) is a short-acting anxiolytic of the benzodiazepine class of psychoactive drugs.
~~ Alprazolam is commonly used and FDA approved for the medical treatment of panic disorder, and anxiety disorders, such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD)

To me, you sound like a successful business man who's forgot the golden rule..."never let emotion get the best of you". My suggestion is, before you post something, read back to yourself and ask how others will perceive it. More importantly, does it sound genuine or does it come off as pompous?? To bring light to my join date is suggests more pompous than genuine. To suggest I reach out to you for Xanax, confirms my previous suggestion of pompous, not genuine. I bet when you tell a joke, you're also the first one to laugh. Brother, I can tear you up all day long, but it accomplishes nothing. To this point, you have done nothing to to me personally, but I found your constant barage of attacks on that member very offensive. Especially considering that you seem to be top of the food chain around here. From one business professional to another, I suggest you think more about all good things in life you generate from your business here, and at the same time, imagine your clients may not be as fortunate. Then, maybe you'll have found a reason to apologize to that member I speak of.

In the same way, I suggest that someone who has only been here a couple weeks refrain from criticizing a source he has basically no experience with, especially when said source has been here for years with a great track record.

People make mistakes--both customers and sources. While I am not defending everything WP said, if you look at this from his point of view--having to constantly deal with people trying to scam him--it is understanable how he could jump the gun and over-react, especially after having dealt with numerous scammers over the last few months. Why is it that a member can get pissed and say whatever the fuck he wants to anyone he wants...openly make false accusations...insult people...and be an asshole in general, but the first fucking time WP over-reacts to something...after being taken advantage of for months...he is derided for being "unprofessional" and judged as being undeserving of business. Gimme a fucking break. WP knows I will tell him what I think about things...and I haven't always agreed with everything he has said or done, but I also know he is a good guy and he is one of the few guys who typically doesn't over-react when confronted with bullshit.

So, cut your shit. You have no horse in this race, so any attempot to contuinue to fan the flames will just make me suspicous as to 'why' you are doing so. We don't need a new member to act as sit-in judge for us---we are all quite capable of making up our own minds based on the YEARS of experience we have with both the sources and members here---you aren't--because you have no such experience with the sources and members here.

Last edited:
Its the truth place small orders with wp cause hes sneaky been doing it for awhile. Yes I got a customs letter but he didnt resend anything as he promised im not saying I didnt receive my other goodies. And theres others that say he hasnt send anything alwyas seems to be the last order that doesnt make it I call this scamming expertise at his finest big true ya!?

based on the YEARS of experience we have with both the sources and members here---you aren't--because you have no such experience with the sources and members here.

Some funny shit here brother. I got something even funnier that will make you laugh even more. Will be sending you a pm..no need to air dirty laundry here.

Some funny shit here brother. I got something even funnier that will make you laugh even more. Will be sending you a pm..no need to air dirty laundry here.

Please...air it. Everyone already knows about. Thank God we had some good, decent guys who were willing to bring the truth to light. You have been lied to by Z/PSL, unfortunately. Everyone knows what he did.

Last edited:
any experiences with Gen-Shi Halo ?

Back