• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting With Anadrol? Contest Prep

mmmmm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats your guys opinion on cutting for a show with anadrol? Ive been reading around and some say its great cause it'll really keep you nice and full even on low carbs/cals and keep increasing strength. But maybe drop it a week out due to some water/bloat. Others have said it's not so great for cutting. Obviously any steroid can be used for cutting and bulking but some work better than others for different purposes. I'm already on test and mast but want to throw in something else. Also heard it suppresses appetite which could be helpful cause I'm always hungry and have an insane appetite.

Im going to tell you on anadrol Ive gotten up in the middle of the night several times and cooked a whole meal so...thats the way it is with me. I can eat some food on that. Now I'm a huuuuge fan of anadrol and tren run together but would never cut on anadrol. never ever. My two cents.

Im going to tell you on anadrol Ive gotten up in the middle of the night several times and cooked a whole meal so...thats the way it is with me. I can eat some food on that. Now I'm a huuuuge fan of anadrol and tren run together but would never cut on anadrol. never ever. My two cents.

Thats interesting. Lots of people on different boards said it usually suppresses your appetite. But I guess it could vary from person to person just like anything else. Were you running it with tren at the same time? Maybe thats why?

I know that I have diet in check and tried to cut with no gear results are low to nothing. Same diet with gear and wow more power not hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats interesting. Lots of people on different boards said it usually suppresses your appetite. But I guess it could vary from person to person just like anything else. Were you running it with tren at the same time? Maybe thats why?

Most the guys I hang with its kinda the same. But you know my experience is just one. Its hard to get a single opinion

Real anadrol? I find it hard to believe anyone would have an appetite on it. Get some Anapolons!

Real anadrol? I find it hard to believe anyone would have an appetite on it. Get some Anapolons!

Yeah thats what I keep hearing. But I could really use that because appetite is ridiculous.

Before the internet existed I ate Anadrol every day for 8 weeks straight with T many times and never once had any issues with eating but I was young and my liver worked really well back then. If you don't drink enough fluids or have impaired liver function you may see a decrease in appetite.

Yes, you can cut on Anadrol and a good diet. Keeps your muscle bellies full and strong.

IML Gear Cream!
opinion trashed. But please do a google on "anadrol increase appetite" Its not that hard to see what it does do. Its used for chronic wasting disease to increase appetite. However..to much will suppress your appetite. If I give an opinion on here its from experience. How can you trash somebody's experience? So Officer Farva...post of pic of your huuge massive body so we can see if you know WTF your doing. Ill post some mine and let the forum jury decide

Before the internet existed I ate Anadrol every day for 8 weeks straight with T many times and never once had any issues with eating but I was young and my liver worked really well back then. If you don't drink enough fluids or have impaired liver function you may see a decrease in appetite.

Yes, you can cut on Anadrol and a good diet. Keeps your muscle bellies full and strong.

At 100mg a day I had a suppressed appetite. I always drink a lot of water but maybe my sodium was too high then.

At 100mg a day I had a suppressed appetite. I always drink a lot of water but maybe my sodium was too high then.

Obviously your not the only one with suppressed appetite. One thing is for sure. Drol is one of the many great muscle building hormones.

Yeah I drink tons of water. I keep sodium low. Other than I eat a lot of cottage cheese. Can't get enough of it. But thats what I need. Something that'll keep me nice and full while cutting real low bf%.

I believe everyone is a bit different ? We all react individually to each compound. I'm not a fan of A-Drol as it fires my tits up, and I need big AIs. I'm old though so there you go. Good luck. Oh ya, it's just diet really .

I believe everyone is a bit different ? We all react individually to each compound. I'm not a fan of A-Drol as it fires my tits up, and I need big AIs. I'm old though so there you go. Good luck. Oh ya, it's just diet really .

Yeah of course mainly diet. Just lookin for something to really top it all off. And I'm prepping for a national level show so I just want every little edge I can get.

Yeah of course mainly diet. Just lookin for something to really top it all off. And I'm prepping for a national level show so I just want every little edge I can get.

National level show? holy crap. Good luck mmmmm.

Honestly 50 mg daily will fill a guy out so maybe try a lower dose?

Honestly 50 mg daily will fill a guy out so maybe try a lower dose?

yeah my source carries 50 mg pills so thats why I was gonna go with that. But when I was reading around i heard of some guys doing only 25. Im still gonna go with 50.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah my source carries 50 mg pills so thats why I was gonna go with that. But when I was reading around i heard of some guys doing only 25. Im still gonna go with 50.
You can always try a lower dose and see how you look if you have time to make tweaks.

Back