• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta Log

MissLynn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First and foremost I owe a BIG thank you to Heavy Iron for giving me this opportunity to give Osta a run for the next 5 weeks! For the next 5 weeks I will be doing a continuous log displaying my personal stats/encounters with Osta.

My beginning stats: 5’3 weighing in at 131lbs with 19% BF. I have a strict “body building” type diet approx. 1300 calories. 60% protein, 20% carbs, 20% fats. 6 meals a day. My water intake is give-or-take a gallon/day. My training is also strict, I have a 6 day split day which is normally always heavier weight and cardio is limited to 20mins 3x a week. Okay, I think I have all the basics down.

Now onto the good stuff! Today was my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] day taking Osta, one tablet with breakfast and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] tablet with my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] meal, I wanted to give it a few days to be able to give some sort of initial reaction. My first 2 days taking it I was very nauseous all day… I got my workouts in but didn’t feel the best. I think it was because I took my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] tab right before training so my pre-workout mixed in. Today I trained later in the day and I felt amazing, my training was not affected by it at all if anything more intense! Phew! Now my appetite on the other hand is hungry, hungry, hungry! But overall my starting days don’t have any complaints; it was a more trial & error type of time.

Attachments

• osta.jpg
    osta.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 21
Sounds great...keep it up..I am logging this as well..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I'm Backkkk!!!! Today ends my 6th day and as I'm laying here typing this I'm sweating. This now seems to be the norm... I'm constantly hot and sweaty. Other than that the only
other negative aspect is my constant cravings, for the worse thing ever..... SWEETS! & I keep caving in which is killing my diet. If anyone knows anything I can take to curve this please let me know!

Now onto the Positive... My strength already has increased a bit, I squatted 20lbs more than usual tonight and my deadlift also went up 20! I also noticed my arms are "hardening" up. I was worried about Osta effecting my menstrual cycle and it did not, its normal. Big relief!

So far I'm pleased with the effects Osta has.. I just need appetite control, ASAP!

I'm Backkkk!!!! Today ends my 6th day and as I'm laying here typing this I'm sweating. This now seems to be the norm... I'm constantly hot and sweaty. Other than that the only
other negative aspect is my constant cravings, for the worse thing ever..... SWEETS! & I keep caving in which is killing my diet. If anyone knows anything I can take to curve this please let me know!

Now onto the Positive... My strength already has increased a bit, I squatted 20lbs more than usual tonight and my deadlift also went up 20! I also noticed my arms are "hardening" up. I was worried about Osta effecting my menstrual cycle and it did not, its normal. Big relief!

So far I'm pleased with the effects Osta has.. I just need appetite control, ASAP!

Garcinia cambogia, Chickweek, Fennel are all good for appetite suppression. Good to see your results. Be careful of the "I'm constantly hot and sweaty," remarks, you'll have every panting dog on the site drooling on your post! lol.
I'm glad things are working out for you.

Garcinia cambogia, Chickweek, Fennel are all good for appetite suppression. Good to see your results. Be careful of the "I'm constantly hot and sweaty," remarks, you'll have every panting dog on the site drooling on your post! lol.

Sorry for double post. Damn internet at work is whacked out this morning.

I feel ya on the sweets!!, I thought it was just me, but damn I never ate so much cake in my life... LOL

I work for saba let me know if you need anything for appetite suppression ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Day 9 completed! My sweats and hot flashes have gone away so I feel like that was a transitioning period for my body. My hunger is still there and I have not been sticking to my diet too well because of it. BUT I just weighed myself (after a day of eating pasta and bread.. whoops!) I am only 132... I figured I'd gain weight but I'm the same. I still need to figure out how to control the appetite though.

I'm still getting harder and my training is going even better. I'm liking my figure right now only being 9 days into it, I'm impressed!

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of taking Osta. Still hungry and eating as always unfortunately so I have not stepped on the scale recently.. too nervous. My strength is still on par! & I've been able to do sets of 4 rather than my usual of 3. Everything else has stayed the same.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of taking Osta. Still hungry and eating as always unfortunately so I have not stepped on the scale recently.. too nervous. My strength is still on par! & I've been able to do sets of 4 rather than my usual of 3. Everything else has stayed the same.

What is your water intake like? Maybe add some raw veges and nuts, they will curb hunger and keep you clear.

How much weight have you lost an how long you been doin this so far?

Back