• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Purus Organ Shield...?

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone run this on their cycle? I was just going to get some Tudca, but looked at the Purus Labs Organ Shield and decided to go with it. The ingredients profile looked solid for a total internal organ support. Any thoughts?

tumblr_mde72uUCtx1rkj1l0o1_1280.jpg

Never heard of it before, but assuming their a reputable company and looking at label it seems to be a good product. Cystone (kidneys) and liv-52 (liver) along with hawthorn berry extract (blood pressure) maybe worth a look as well.

Yeah, I was looking at Liv-52, but if I were to go that route, I would just get some Tudca like I said. This has a balanced ingredient profile for the all the organs affected by AAS use. I'll probably get some Tudca anyway and run it alongside it. My log beginning Monday will have all my stats, pics, and cycle layout. I suppose I'll get more feedback then...

Actually a fan of purus products as a whole. I believe this to be a good add in on any cycle and def a good add for a oral cycle.

Thanks for the input fellas. I have used some of Purus ProHormones back in the day and they were legit. I'm doubling the dose for the first four weeks. Given the ingredient profile, the price was great.

Back