• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey J'bo.............

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
You are SO cruel dg!!!

:evil2: :evil2: :D :grin:

i am gonna give you a kick in the nards mr.

:eek: :hair:

i am efiin drooling over here you ass. :yell:

Damn! I was gonna make it up to you with a pic of Vin a friend of mine took at daytona this year but I erased it!

What the hell did i ever do to you? hey? you post pics of donuts and then you delete Vin? you are a cruel and sad sad man ;)

You would have loved it too! It was a pic of his backside. She said he was a brief's man!

i am so done talking to you...FOREVER...that is just mean plain old mean...just wait i will get you back :evil2:

IML Gear Cream!
I think I need a spanking!:dance:

more like a beating til your black and blue

I found one!!!!!!!

oh thats so pathetic...he has a hat and clothes on :rolleyes:

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I love NT

Hey J'Bo, I can pick some grass from KK's corporate HQ, send it to you, and you can plant it and see if it will grow your own KK store.

Wow...did you look at the nutritional information. Yikes...but they do have SOME protein!:D
donut.gif

did you really think that they were good for you? and stop posting cause your damn avi is in my face :cry:

you keep your grass rob and smoke it....they will be here soon enough.

Yeah but we have them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil2:

IML Gear Cream!
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Glazed devil's food and maple glazed! Might have to get some on the way home!

i am not coming back to this thread anymore :yell:

why not?

Poor J :(

DG you butt you made her cry :p

Originally posted by shortstuff
DG you butt you made her cry :p
I'd be more than happy to make it up to her!:eek: :D

bullcrap....you like torturing me....thanks to NT my day was brightened up.....ahhhhhhh Vinny. :D

Yeah......................tie you up! Good one!!!!!!!!!

Back