• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

infection or irratation?

bobaflexx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I pinned 1.5 cc of test E 250 into my right delt on Friday evening with a 25 g 5/8 needle. I hadn't pinned my right delt in at least a month. I'm very clean about injecting and make sure that I swab and draw and inject with different needles.

As I said I injected Friday at ~8 pm. I went to work at 11 and by the time I got off at 7 I couldn't lift my arm. Saturday afternoon it was a little swollen. When I went to bed at 2 am this morning it was still swollen and there was a pretty large red mark forming.

I just woke up and there is more swelling and the red mark has gotten bigger. Pain hasn't subsided. Am I worrying too much about this? I've experienced pip before but never noticed this much swelling or redness. I'm guessing that by how quickly the pain started that this is irritation, I just want some more opinions before I run to the doc.

How long should I wait before going to the doc and saying I pinned some b12?

5/8 th inch needle is not long enough , next time use 1 inch on delts.

Is the area warm to the touch ? Does it feel very tight when you press it ? The spreading redness concerns me, take your temp again and leave the thermometer in longer.
Check the label or ask the source if the gear contains ethyl oleate , a lot of people seem to react poorly to ethyl oleate.

For now take some bayer aspirin and alternate heat and cold on it. See if that helps, but any further increase of redness or any red streaks and you go to Dr asap ! BTW best just to be honest if you go to Dr, they wont arrest you.

5/8 th inch needle is not long enough , next time use 1 inch on delts.

Is the area warm to the touch ? Does it feel very tight when you press it ? The spreading redness concerns me, take your temp again and leave the thermometer in longer.
Check the label or ask the source if the gear contains ethyl oleate , a lot of people seem to react poorly to ethyl oleate.

For now take some bayer aspirin and alternate heat and cold on it. See if that helps, but any further increase of redness or any red streaks and you go to Dr asap ! BTW best just to be honest if you go to Dr, they wont arrest you.
this

It is still red and swollen but way less pain. My temp is still 97.5.

I'll start using 1 inch needles again.

I don't agree with neelde length I use 27g 1/2inch everywhere and yes sometimes it swells but goes away. Ppl always tend to say use longer neeldes regldress the oil is going ur muscles if u use a 30g or 21g what's with needle length?

I don't agree with neelde length I use 27g 1/2inch everywhere and yes sometimes it swells but goes away. Ppl always tend to say use longer neeldes regldress the oil is going ur muscles if u use a 30g or 21g what's with needle length?
i have used 5/8 and if the muscle is fatty sometimes it will leak out of the muscle and leave an odd shape lump under the skin

its too much volume of oil to be so close to the skin, if it was water based like a peptide or hgh thats fine but not for oils. Plus its been proven that deeper muscular injections disperse the oil better and keep blood levels more stable. So theres two reasons for you.

Redness spread some. Temperature is stable. Pain has decreased. Heart rate is a little elevated. I'm going to the doc tomorrow morning if redness has spread. Thanks guys.

be well, and good luck. The worst thing would be to ignore it so Im glad you arent doing that.

any advice on what to tell the doc? I dont want to risk getting dropped from my insurance. I'd hate to have to buy that obamacare lol

you were fly fishing and the hook snagged your arm.

I'd imagine you'd have a higher temp if it's an infection. Ain't no doctor though, you should get checked. good luck bud.

did it ever get any better OP ?

Oil is sitting between the fascia and fat/skin....so yes you didnt go deep enough...

1)800mg ipubrofen
2)400mg every 6 hours after
3)apply warm then cold compress
4)DO NOT MASSAGE IT

Give it a few days it will absorb....

Yes use longer pins...

Back