• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Antibiotics?

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know of a good source for antibiotics like Ciprofloxcin?

man no cipro! quinalones like cipro levaquin etc and fuck up your tendons and cause tears!

Don't you know that the FDA has issued a safety notification about these antibiotics Ciprofloxacin (Cipro), Gemifloxacin (Factive), Levofloxacin (Levaquin), Moxifloxacin (Avelox), Norfloxacin (Noroxin), and Ofloxacin (Floxin). The side effects can last even if you stopped these antibiotics.

Just cut yourself with something and go to the doctor and say it was a rusty nail. He'll give you something. Stick to penicillin or amoxicillin.

The problem in general is the over prescribing of antimicrobials when it's unnecessary. If you have a condition or infection that warrants using antibiotics then see your Dr. If not ( is the flu) then treat the symptoms and let your immune system deal with it. You'll be healthier and have saved money both that way. The problem with using these drugs when not needed or using them incorrectly by not finishing the entire course etc. Is you select for resistant strains of bacteria which then require second and third generation antibiotics like the fluorquinolones which, as has been mentioned, carry some toxic side effects. Fluorquinolones contain fluoride which is toxic to human cells. How much of course is highly dependant on the individual but they can absolutely cause you problems. Rule of thumb is use the least powerful compound that will do the job and avoid taking any if you can. Its getting now to where the drugs that once were the gold standard for treating infections are now useless as the common bacterial agents have mostly developed resistance. The exception is strep pyogenes ( strep A) which causes strep throat. Its still susceptible to the 1st gen beta lactam drugs like penicillin/amoxicillin. Hope this helps

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That was interesting Dave. I'm not knowledgable about medicine. I hardly ever get sick. I've only had strep like you mentioned. It seemed I used to get it every winter when I was in school. Fucking strep man. Never needed anything stronger than Peni/Amoxi so that's all I know.

Somebody can explain here what is the most important information everyone should know about CIPRO?

Back