• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pre contest

big jay 2424

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how long do you stop your gear before a contest and is there anything to take to not detect it any advise please

So you're saying you want to compete in a natural competition while using drugs?

Everyone in these shows use gear natural or open. You need a coach to help you out or look up half life on specific drugs ur taking and follow that

Not everyone does... There are 2guys in my gym that do not use and compete. So sayin everyone is a little broad.

all depends on what ure taking

Why not just man up and do an NPC show?

Even if you get your natty pro card, it's honestly not worth much. No one will really care and you will likely spend most of your time trying to use your "pro status" to win internet debates on various diet and training principles. Believe me I have a few "pro" friends who have completely turned me off of natty bodybuilding. I don't mean to demean your goals, but if you're gonna gear, why not go with a more competitive organization that people will actually care about?

IML Gear Cream!
most natty pros aren't natty...well none are..maybe one..or one and a half:)

I know most natty BBs aren't natty, but I personally couldn't step on stage and take away from the couple that are. Not my style. I use drugs, I will step on a stage where there is no drug test so I'm not taking away from anyone's natural work.

That's not true. It's not all that difficult or competitive to win a natty pro card in a lot of cases. My one friend won his with love handles and barely visible abs at 170 lbs for Christ's sake. He is very natty and absolutely looks it. So did everyone he shared the stage with.

If you read the rules it says you can't have taken anything in a set amount of time, so really you could blast and cruise for a few years take that set amount if time off and you'd be completely honest by thir standards

If you read the rules it says you can't have taken anything in a set amount of time, so really you could blast and cruise for a few years take that set amount if time off and you'd be completely honest by thir standards

Everything I've seen says 7 years....that's a pretty long time to take off

Fuck I thought it was 3 or something. I guess there's always the masters

The public mainstream likes to preach about natural is good and steroids are a death sentence. But in the same breath use the phrase "That was amazing Its like "insert word here"
on steroids." They sensationalize it. They want the best of both worlds. They want natty but then stop going to baseball games when the homers stop. Imagine professional wrestling without steroids, no one would watch that.

People go out and drink and smoke, and do all kinds of other drugs and that's glorified at times, but this is bad? We are the only ones being honest with ourselves. These same people think we can inject ourselves and instantly go from skinny to swole. As you all know it takes hard work. People are hypocrites I chose not to be one of them.

Back