• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rambo99's EP/UNCLEZ Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, this is the lowest weight ive been in 4 years maybe more.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Your weight will fluctuate. Track your weight on the same day of the week first thing in the morning and its best if its after a low carb day. After a hi carb day I may be 3lb heavier but once I get back around to my weigh in day it's normal.

Ive been tracking every morning and its only fluctuating a bit. Its actually consistently going lower everyday which is good. Its cuz my bf is high still and im hitting tons of cardio, once im lower bf carbs will cause it to fluctuate alot more.

Woke up still full from a late dinner last night. Weighed in at 196.4. Will fast till lunch and smash cardio tonight, then tomorrow I will be traveling for work. Won't be able to follow my routine but will try and eat as clean as I can and hit cardio at the hotel fitness center.

Pinned 2cc in right quad.

Leg annihilation day

Leg extensions 4 sets
Leg curls 4 sets
Walking lunges 3 sets each set back and forth till I cried like a girl
Leg press 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets
Seated calf raises 4 set
Cardio 20 mins

I went as heavy as I could while still hitting reps of 12 to 16. Killer workout I feel good!

Todays Macros

Cals 2182
Fats 53g
Carbs 212g
Protein 202g

Always like reading your log!! Keep killing that shit man.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks man!

193.6lbs this morning, another 2cc in the left quad. Now I'm ready to leave town. Nothing like stepping on a plane loaded on test.

Subbed man..

Had a late workout last night.

Biceps

Alternating db curls 5 sets
Hammer curls 4 sets
Seated incline db curls 3 sets
Cardio 40 mins

Legs are sore as shit from previous day, cardio was brutal!

Had a late workout last night.

Biceps

Alternating db curls 5 sets
Hammer curls 4 sets
Seated incline db curls 3 sets
Cardio 40 mins

Legs are sore as shit from previous day, cardio was brutal!

Cardio after leg day is always brutally fun lol.

I like the DIETon post #30 the best for macros. I think you need more protien, keeping carbs lower and fats around 75 to 90 (healthy fats). Keep up the good job, you are going in the right direction. Be consistent and you will achieve your goals.

Cardio after leg day is always brutally fun lol.

Tell me about it lol I usually am ok but I had a brutal leg day.

I like the DIETon post #30 the best for macros. I think you need more protien, keeping carbs lower and fats around 75 to 90 (healthy fats). Keep up the good job, you are going in the right direction. Be consistent and you will achieve your goals.

Thanks, Yea that was one of my favorite days, I wish I could get that in everyday.

Back in town, didn't train and ate like shit. Just weighed in at 194.4lbs. Not bad left at 193.6 on an empty morning stomach. Will be back at it starting tomorrow morning.

Weight this morning was 193.0lbs.

Back today
Reverse grip pulldown 3 sets
Lat pull downs 4 sets
One arm seated cable rows 4 sets
Wide grip pullups 3 sets
HS seated rows 4 sets
Behind the neck pulldowns 4 sets

Feels good to be back in the gym.

Pinned 1cc sust in right pec and 1cc mast in right quad.

Got a TD from Z!!!

jaqe5e7a.jpg

Your going to like the ep winny.Only problem is it killed my joints last run.

IML Gear Cream!
What did you run it at?

Todays macros

Cals 2032
Fats 58g
Carbs 165g
Protein 196g

I'm planning to run it @50mg ed for 3-4 weeks. I'm wondering if I should get more and run it for 6 weeks.

4-6 WEEKS is pretty standard.Just make sure you run it the last four weeks.Winny is ruff on the joints I literally hate it.

Weight is 191.6lbs this morning.

Todays Workout:

Core

Deadlifts 6 sets (over 100 reps total)
Incline situps 3 sets
Leg raises 3 sets
Cardio HIIT 30 mins

Felt strong, couldn't believe how I was able to crank out the reps on the deadlifts.

Todays Macros:

Cals 2508
Fats 97g
Carbs 147g
Protein 250g

Fats are high because I had some fried breaded catfish, actual fats are probably lower because I removed the breading and did not eat it but for tracking purposes it was included in the macros of the fish.

Masteron so far has no PIP what so ever, it went in soo smooth I was shocked. The sust250 PIPs though, especially at 2cc probably because of the shorter esters. I'm thinking I need to use a 1" needle on pecs, my last pin of 1cc was with a 1/2" pin and now there is a hard lump in the area. No redness or fever or anything just a lump as if the oil is sitting too close to the surface. Will switch to 1" and report back.

Yea I found the sust has a bite to it.I have never took sust that had no pip what so ever.Nothing to bad.I had to jump off my log until I get my cholesterol down and liver enzymes under control.Im back to cruising and taking liver supps.When I ran that super dmz 3.0 month half ago it fucked me up.

Yea I found the sust has a bite to it.I have never took sust that had no pip what so ever.Nothing to bad.I had to jump off my log until I get my cholesterol down and liver enzymes under control.Im back to cruising and taking liver supps.When I ran that super dmz 3.0 month half ago it fucked me up.

Damn bro, hope you get your health in line. I dont really plan on running any orals much going forward, they are a pain in the ass imo, fuck up the liver, and I hate popping pills all day rather inject in the morning and be done.

Keeping it up. Good job bro

Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back