• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rambo99's EP/UNCLEZ Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
192.4lbs this morning.

Pinned 1cc sust and 1cc mast in left lat.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Good gaining. I hope you really lean out you have a nice build for it.

Thanks, I hope I lean out too. May have to drop calories some if I don't drop under 190lbs in a week or 2.

Are you using any clen?

Nope. No clen or T3. I do have some pharma grade T3, wasn't sure if I wanted to use it this cycle or not.

Todays workout

Shoulders

Hammer strength press 5 sets
Behind the neck military press supersetted with lateral side db raises 5 sets
Shrugs- smith machine 4 sets
Upright rows 3 or 4 sets
Cable side lateral raises 3 sets
Db shrugs 3 sets

Cardio 20 mins high intensity, my heart rate stayed around 165 bpm.

I felt like an animal going into the gym, I was sooo fucking amped. My back is aching from yesterdays high rep deadlifts but it didnt bother me one bit. I was soaked head to toe before cardio, beard was dripping sweat everywhere I moved. Time to eat, relax, and watch some fast and loud.

Shitty cell progress pics, after dinner

Gear is kicking in hard, I feel like superman all day long. Confidence is through the roof and aggression is there. I'm naturally pretty confident and not always a nice guy but gear has me feeling over-the-top. I'm basically going into the gym on about 50gs of carbs from my lunch at work and still tearing shit up and I've kept most of my strength and all of my mass while shedding fat, most days are under 200g of carbs so to have the energy and strength still there is quite amazing to me.

Todays Macros

Cals 2066
Fats 59g
Carbs 188g
Protein 199g

Ran out of protein powder so missing the last 25g of protein. Hope the boys at Divine get me the protein I ordered quickly!

Damn bro! Ur defiantly getting leaner. Keep it up. Ull get there.

Thanks, I'm going to start incorporating a core day with deads and ab work probably on the weekend. With me losing some belly weight I need to build my core, it's a weak point imo and that's probably why fat likes to store there.

IML Gear Cream!
190.2lbs this morning.

You are looking very good. You can tell you are leaning out. Stay on it! Stay on it! Stay on it!

Thanks man, its been hard but I'm busting my ass and staying dedicated.

Todays workout

Chest and Tris

Dips 3 sets
HS Incline Press 4 sets
Tricep pushdowns 4 sets
Flat bench press 5 sets
Cable flys 4 sets
Incline bench press 4 sets
DB skull crushers 3 sets
Cardio 20mins stairmaster

Todays macros

Cals 2350
Fats 64g
Carbs 173g
Protein 259g

191.8lbs this morning.

Thanks bro.

Pinned 1cc sust and 1cc mast in left pec.

Nice job! keep up the good work!

Damn Rambo you killing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys, I'm soo motivated and dedicated. I have never ever followed a diet this strict or even dieted actually and it has made a world of difference!

Took a day off yesterday, and had a refeed day with a little cheat meal. Needed that, consistent low carbs dropped energy levels. Woke up weighing 192.0lbs.

All it takes is dedication and motivation and diet. You have all of these. Keep grinding brother. Might just get some free gear as a reward :).

Took a day off yesterday, and had a refeed day with a little cheat meal. Needed that, consistent low carbs dropped energy levels. Woke up weighing 192.0lbs. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
What was your cheat meal?

4 square slices of pizza and a turkey burger, the pizza was the cheat part.

Todays Workout:

Legs and Biceps

Squats 5 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
DB curls 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets
Barbell preacher curls 5 sets
Leg extension 3 sets
Seated leg curls 3 sets
HS seated curls 1 drop set to failure
Cardio 10 mins

Hit it pretty hard, was drenched by the time I got to cardio. I'm not sure what it is but lately my workouts are like cardio, I'm drenched and breathing hard as if I'm running a marathon.

Todays Macros

Cals 2063
Fats 43g
Carbs 154g
Protein 260g

Perfect day if you ask me. Hit my calories while exceeding my protein intake goal, hitting my carb goal, and coming a little light on my fats goal.

Low fat white bun, nothing special.

191lbs this morning. Pinned 1cc sust and 1cc mast in right quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back