• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

already on cycle have questions plz help

cocoleveo7686

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My stats are 6'1 255 and 20% bodyfat. So right now im on week 3 of a test c and anadrol cycle. This is my original layout.

Test c week 1-16 500 mg per week
Anadrol week 1-4 50-100mg per day

I had to drop the anadrol down because of severe back pumps. Ive put on 10 lbs and alot of strength. I know I will lose alot of bloat when I come off the anadrol which will leave me with 500mg test per week.

My questions are since this is my first cycle what else can I add? I want to now but as much bf without losing muscle. I wanted to add tren e at only 200mg per week for 10 weeks along with turnibol for the last 4-5. I was thinking the turinabol bc I dont want to get dry joints from winny.

Just continue with the test and bump it up to 750mg a week split into 2X injects per week. You do not need anything else on your first run. Keep it simple. Do you have your PCT all planned out and on hand?

Just continue with the test and bump it up to 750mg a week split into 2X injects per week. You do not need anything else on your first run. Keep it simple. Do you have your PCT all planned out and on hand?
agree

Yes I have everything for pct clomid nolva aromasin. I was thinking a low dose of tren e only 200mg a week to help with some bodyfat. I am not doing another cycle for a long time if not ever

its a marathon not a sprint...put the cart back behind the horse...500mg test E is plenty for a first run....

Yes but i am not going to probably ever run another cycle. Just this time

Back