• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper Cuts Off His Own Penis, Attempts Suicide

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.heavy.com/entertainment/2014/04/andre-roxx-cuts-off-penis/

Andre Johnson, a rapper with ties to the Wu Tang Clan, cut off his penis in a bizarre suicide attempt, TMZ reported Wednesday. The gossip site originally reported that Johnson is the rapper Andre Roxx, but changed its story later in the day and said Johnson is in fact Christ Bearer.

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/entertainment/2014/04/andre-roxx-cuts-off-penis/

Andre Johnson, a rapper with ties to the Wu Tang Clan, cut off his penis in a bizarre suicide attempt, TMZ reported Wednesday. The gossip site originally reported that Johnson is the rapper Andre Roxx, but changed its story later in the day and said Johnson is in fact Christ Bearer.

WTF is wrong with this idiot.:eek: I guess he took the verse: "And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Its little extreme to hack off little homie, What a douche.

Andre Johnson cut off his johnson, how ironic.

And he didn't even die?! Guess he better hope they start growing penii in the lab.

I love Jimmy's Theories

hahaha free sex change

He dismembered his member! Retard:suicide:

Maybe this will become the new cool trend for all "rappers!" This could be the new in thing...especially for white rappers! I support this new trend 100%!!!!

He wanted to be asian so bad he cut 8 inches off and now only has a 2" micro-dick

IML Gear Cream!
Well shit, imagine all the new lyrics he can come up with now. Rappers can talk about how bad they are getting shot, but this motherfucker can rap about being so hardcore that he cut off his own dick! Take that 50 cent.....

It'll leave a scar with an interesting story, I'm sure.

It'll leave a scar with an interesting story, I'm sure.

Scar? They weren't able to re-attach it ... They talked about it on the news yesterday, I was like now he can start the No Thang Clan

Maybe this will become the new cool trend for all "rappers!" This could be the new in thing...especially for white rappers! I support this new trend 100%!!!!

Yes please!

Scar? They weren't able to re-attach it ... They talked about it on the news yesterday, I was like now he can start the No Thang Clan

There will be a huge scar where it once was.

Cut off his tip, then his nuts and then the whole thing... PCP not even once...

Cut off his tip, then his nuts and then the whole thing... PCP not even once...

Obviously this is due to mental retardation and has nothing to do with drugs. I wonder if he'll get the pee tube coming out of his crotch made in black (so it looks bigger)?

Silly nigger... Dicks are for chicks...!

ngbbs4baefeee68701.jpg

Back