• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

success with 1-ad?

slowmo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone ever had success with low doses of 1-ad ie: 3 pills aday?

Yes if it is a first cycle!

I've done two 1-AD cycles at those dosage levels. In those two months together I probably made as much progress as I usually make in about 8 months without the 1-AD.. And the gains stuck. I love the stuff.

thanks for the replies people, I guess I'm asking because I'm 5 days in on 1-ad at 3 a day and haven't noticed anything except perhaps a little more tired than normal and all the reading Ive done says 600g a day for the best results?does the timing of doses make a difference?

thanks again slowmo:)

Spread them out as far as you can.. I.e at three pills a day, one pill every 8 hours would be ideal.

Other than that, I don't think so.

thanks corri,been taking 1 with each meal breakfast , lunch and dinner I'll spread it out like you suggest,so even with 3 a day I should get decent results?

thanks slowmo

Try Biotest Mag-10........You'll forget 1-AD!

Originally posted by slowmo
thanks corri,been taking 1 with each meal breakfast , lunch and dinner I'll spread it out like you suggest,so even with 3 a day I should get decent results?

thanks slowmo

For a first cycle 3 pills a day should be lots. Your cycle should be over by now though.. how'd it work out for ya?

Corri, did you stack 1-AD with anything on your cycles or take anything like 6-oxo post cycle? What were the duration of your on - off cycles?

IML Gear Cream!
For my first cycle I took three pills a day for 4 weeks and then took 6-Oxo for 4 weeks with some Tribulus. Most people say 6-Oxo is enough for post-cycle though..

If you're looking for better advice though, dg (see above in this thread) is the ph guru around here.

Back