• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of...

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x_K4tdUsDM

Urinator Causes Portland to Flush Reservoir

Portland, Ore. will flush down millions of gallons from the city reservoir after security cameras caught a teen urinating into the tank. (April 16)

Mt. Tabor urinater can’t enter park for 30 days

By Sara Roth, KGW.com
April 17, 2014

PORTLAND – The man suspected of urinating into a Mt. Tabor reservoir, causing the city to drain around 38 million gallons of drinking water, has been excluded from the park for 30 days.

Dallas Delynn, 18, allegedly peed into Mt. Tabor Reservoir Number 5 on Wednesday around 1:30 a.m., according to Portland police. Delynn and two other teens, Daniel McDonald and Trey McDaniel, were trespassing in the Southeast Portland park, police said.

Background: City flushes 38 million gallons after man urinates in Tabor reservoir A security camera caught Delynn peeing through a fence into the reservoir. Soon after, the other two men tried to scale the fence and one entered the reservoir, according to water bureau administrator David Shaff.

Delynn, McDonald and McDaniel were all cited for trespassing. They were punished by being excluded from entering Mt Tabor park for 30 days. They were not excluded from entering other city parks, including other parks with drinking water reservoirs. No other punishments have been issued for the teens.

From http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Mt-Tabor-urinator-cant-enter-park-for-30-days--255696261.html

Thirty-eight million gallons of drinking water?

How much did this kid pee? I mean, what is the ppm or ratio of pee to drinking water? No, I don't want to drink some juvenile delinquent's pee, but can't dogs and cats get into that park and also pee in the reservoir? Gtfo with draining 38 million gallons of drinking water over, what, 10 ounces of urine?

If you're worried about some urine in your reservoir then you probably don't want to go out to the movies anymore. I remember reading an article about them testing movie theater seating and discovering the huge amount of fecal matter on movie theater seats. Guess people are blowing giant farts when they're at the movies. Yikes!

Or the amount of bugs and other non-food items in your food.

(Googles)

"FDA's lax food-safety regulations, your food might very well be crawling with creepy, slimy, buzzing things of all sorts. In fact, it's been estimated that the average person unintentionally eats a pound of insects every year. And I'm not talking about gummy worms here. I'm talking about real live (or formerly live) bugs."

Thirty-eight million gallons of drinking water?

How much did this kid pee? I mean, what is the ppm or ratio of pee to drinking water? No, I don't want to drink some juvenile delinquent's pee, but can't dogs and cats get into that park and also pee in the reservoir? Gtfo with draining 38 million gallons of drinking water over, what, 10 ounces of urine?

If you're worried about some urine in your reservoir then you probably don't want to go out to the movies anymore. I remember reading an article about them testing movie theater seating and discovering the huge amount of fecal matter on movie theater seats. Guess people are blowing giant farts when they're at the movies. Yikes!

Or the amount of bugs and other non-food items in your food.

(Googles)

"FDA's lax food-safety regulations, your food might very well be crawling with creepy, slimy, buzzing things of all sorts. In fact, it's been estimated that the average person unintentionally eats a pound of insects every year. And I'm not talking about gummy worms here. I'm talking about real live (or formerly live) bugs."

What a waste. Seems irrational to discard that water

seems like they are just trying to prove a point, a stupid point at that

So, is he the only one they caught in the act? I bet people piss in there all the time

I'll be in Portland next week.
I think I'll stop by the reservoir and take a dump in it.

That "drinking water" in the reservoir has not been through the final filtration processes that actually turn it into potable water.
WTF were they thinking?
Should have taken the little f*ckers to Gitmo under the Patriot Act.

I suppose the idiots in charge in Portland aren't aware of all the things that swim/live in the water that piss and crap in the water. If people swim in it, just imagine the gallons of piss that get released in there every nice summer day.

IML Gear Cream!
I suppose the idiots in charge in Portland aren't aware of all the things that swim/live in the water that piss and crap in the water. If people swim in it, just imagine the gallons of piss that get released in there every nice summer day.

Wonder how many bodies have ended up in that bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if this dumb ass had a uti or something, it would be nearly impossible in that ridiculous dilution to harm anyone. Besides don't they treat the water 1st before its pumped into homes? I mean birds and fish can piss and shit in it and dont even think about dead insects. Is Ore that weird a state? Explains those dayglow U of O football unis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yes, the people in Oregon ARE that strange. I have relatives, on my wife's side of the family, that live there. And they are all strange.

God only knows what they would have done if they caught him jerking off into it.

Sounds like a job for Carl Spackler?
They need that reservoir, scrubbed, sanitized and disinfected and Carl would be perfect for the job.

it's gonna happen again unless they make it harder to piss in

Very odd decision. Even for a place where it rains most of the time. Portland has a large homeless population. Urinating in a reservoir happens multiple times daily, I'm sure. 175K literally flushed away. Crazy.

You stupid mother fucker! Who in their right mind pisses in their own water supply?

.^^ I heard this is where TNE comes from, piss laden reservoir water from Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If what they are calling a reservoir is truly a reservoir than the water has yet to be treated. Thus making it potable and aesthetically pleasing for drinking....Do not ask how I know this it is TOP SECRET...

If I had to live in Portland I'd be peeing in it myself...

you all need to take turns at having a dump in that place....

Back