• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i know supplements can have side effects...but can they make u itchy?

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm takin V12 by SAN for creatine and for protein...I am taking VP2 by AST for a whey and Micellean by VPX as a blend...lately after my workouts I've been wicked itchy on my back and chest...this just started happening when i started taking these supplements? is it possible i could be allergic to one of them? its prob. just the materials in my tshirts or something but just throwin it out there

Maybe if your doing any running or other cardio where your shirt moves around a lot and it's and ichy fabric that could be it? That's just a shot in the dark, I've never heard of any kind of itching with creatine or whey.:shrug:

When do you take the sups in relation to workout time?

i take the creatine about 30 min. prior to workout...then mix the whey and creatine after workout...then i take the blend either in the morn or night....the itching is really annoying..

Couldn't be the whey if you take it after your workout. I really doubt it's the creatine.

Do you just get itchy during the workout?

Is it your nipples that itch or what? I have never gotten itchy other than sloppy haircuts, and once when I put fiberglass under my T shirt as play armor when I was about 7 :lol:

chest and back..mostly back..very weird

Originally posted by brennan
i take the creatine about 30 min. prior to workout...then mix the whey and creatine after workout...then i take the blend either in the morn or night....the itching is really annoying..
I may have minsinterprated your words, but are you saying you mix and creatine and whey shake after your workout and sometimes don't take take it until the next morning? Creatine should be consumed within and hour or so of mixing it so it doesn't convert to creatinine.

Originally posted by RCfootball87
I may have minsinterprated your words, but are you saying you mix and creatine and whey shake after your workout and sometimes don't take take it until the next morning? Creatine should be consumed within and hour or so of mixing it so it doesn't convert to creatinine.

no...i take creatine prior...then creatine and whey after workout....and i take a protein blend either in the morning or night...i think it mite be the whey that makes me itchy...i dunno

no whey, haha. Seriously though, I have never heard anything like this, it isn't the protien man, examine other factors of your life style beside what supps you take.

IML Gear Cream!
ya i think i found out what it is...the soap im usin...i didnt take any supps yesterday...got out the shower and was itchin...

LOL

i think it might be the creatine

obviously it may well not be, but its a possibility

a friend of mine knew a guy that went on creatine and developed spots all over his back (it was something like that, spots or rashes)

I think creatine can cause side effect for some people, maybe you should see your GP about it?

peace

Back