• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Euro pharm pre contest blast off!!

IML Gear Cream!
Hit back this morning. I did higher volume then I usually do. Lots of drop sets. I give it my all every set. Not stoping tell failure. This wears me out but gives great results and pumps. Why stop when u have anouther rep or two left in you. My HR was elevated and I sweat my ass off. Now I'm completely soaked wile climbing stairs.

Hit shoulders hard this morning. They were so pumped I could bearly lift them. Didn't have time for cardio so ill be hitting that tonight!!

Hitting cardio this morning. I'm sorta frustrated at my lack of progress.. I'm going to be talking to my coach and see if I can't try a different type of diet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hitting cardio this morning. I'm sorta frustrated at my lack of progress.. I'm going to be talking to my coach and see if I can't try a different type of diet. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Are you taking any supplements to help with muscle and energy recovery?

All I'm currently taking is a multivitamin, baccs and creatine. Do u have any other suggestions?

Pump city.* Hitting chest and it's exploding. Sholders are pumped to!* Nothing better than a good amount of carbs pre workout.* Feeling good and making progress.* All I can do is wake up and make the best of every day I'm given.

I did a detox yesterday that consisted of only eating fruit until dinner. I'm less bloated today and more vascular. I'm changing coach's. I'm joining up with a local pro natural body builder. He knows his shit and is very helpful. Makes me feel good knowing that he's local and here to help me when i need it. Opening a new chapter with a whole new attitude! I'm ready to kill it.

Interesting isnt fruit alot of carbs, or do you not count fruit carbs?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes there are a lot of carbs. My new coach is giving me a new diet tomorrow and I with be a constant carb diet. Not a carb cycle. His style is different the just the traditional. But I trust him by he preps a lot of ppl with great success.... if u look up fruit u will notice they aren't real calories dense. And they are full of fiber witch Is one problem he said I have.. I'll keep yall up dated on my diet and progress with it

BTW the detox left me looking leaner and more vascular this morning. Lost a lot of bloat

IML Gear Cream!
Very interested in what your new diet will be, I hated carb cycling and really suck at doing it. It also doesnt seem to affect me like most, didnt really work out for me like I planned. I lost more fat sticking to a constant lower carb intake at first. Good luck on the new coach and diet brother.

I'll let u know what it looks like. I'm interest as well.

Had posing practice with my new coach today. I learned a lot and got good practice in. now it's 30-45min of posing a day. I'm pumped and ready to show what I've worked so hard for.

Lift-on;326experience72 said:
All I'm currently taking is a multivitamin, baccs and creatine. Do u have any other suggestions?

Fish oil and something for your joints if your using winny

Here's a pic of some posing practice last weekend

Attachments

• 2014-05-28 12.22.28.png
    2014-05-28 12.22.28.png
    674.7 KB · Views: 8
Cardio this morning! Hit back after work. It's been a bit since I hit heavy deadlifts, and oh how good it felt. Only went up to 455lb but that was as far as I felt I needed to push it. Did seated cable rows, one arm rows, rear delt flys, wide grip pull ups, wide grip pull downs. I try to keep my workouts to 4 or 5 exercises. But I hit them hard and with all I've got! Felt good and strong. After I got home I did posing for about 20min.

"Only 455lbs", lol brother my back snaps at half that weight!

"Only 455lbs", lol brother my back snaps at half that weight!

Haha I guess it's better than average. But it's not the 500-535 u was pulling. Is it bulking season yet haha.

Up doing cardio today. Plan on taking off from the gym today. But we will see. (=

Legs are looking sick man

IML Gear Cream!
Arms sre lacking a little.Pound some extra curls out every other day but overall you made a hell of a transformation

Got a touch down from uncle Z today!! I orders some mast and it got here supper fast. I was expecting it to take another week!! Z's customer service is like no other I've had!! Thanks Z and OTG85 for the help!!

You won't be disappointed with the mast. Is it mast p? I've been running it at 300-400mgs a week and I can see the hardness thru my fatness...

You won't be disappointed with the mast. Is it mast p? I've been running it at 300-400mgs a week and I can see the hardness thru my fatness...

Yes it's prop!! That's great to hear!! It's already In my pecs hahaha. Never ran mast and I can't wait to see what it does with the tren!! I'm ready to get hard and dry.

Walking on the treadmill with a hoody on!! Sweating like crazy. The new diet has helped me keep the bloat off and stay more consistent with my weight. He also had me bump up my water intake from 1.5 to 2 gallons a day!! To help me drop some water I was holding. My weight has been 196 for the past 3days. Hopefully it will slowly start dropping.

Absolutely killed legs today!! Stole some of my dads dbols! I forgot how much I love them. Gives me so much drive and determination. I get a refeed day tomorrow. I can't wait to slam 300carbs of pancakes in one setting.

Hit an hour of cardio this morning then did an hour of posing with my partner. He has a heart rate monitor and it said we burned 900cal in the hour of posing! Starting to feel a lot better about my poses. It's crazy how hard you get just from the start to the end of posing! Makes me feel good

Chest day!! Mmmm boy. The best part of fucking Monday. Actually the only part of Monday that's worth a damn. Did all free weighs. Got a hella pump. My gyms dumbbells only go up to 95lb. So that kinda sucks. But I did several sets of flat and incline with then. Did flys and some single handed and variations in between. Got a great pump. My front delts always get a huge pump on chest day! Love that shit. I also love dudes mirrin me! No homo Haha. It's nice being lean so ppl and see all the muscles I've worked for

Back