• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Toke 4 Jesus

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Happy fukin Easter ... & 420 :joint:

#toke4jesus
#smellthehashtags

u7yZp35.jpg

CubRLC420-jesus-pot-weed-easter-marijuana-easter-ecards-someecards.png

image.png

if he rose again then he didnt die for our fucken sins did he, when i shot the easter bunny he at least stayed fucken dead!

Blake Griffin: Medical Marijuana “Makes Sense” For the NBA

blakegriff-750x436.jpg

Rolling Stone interviewed Blake Griffin for its latest issue. They didn’t ask him about flopping, but they did ask him about marijuana; specifically, whether or not he thinks the NBA should allow its (medicinal) use.

Here was Blake’s logical response:

It doesn’t really affect me, but so many guys would probably benefit from it and not take as many painkillers, which have worse long-term effects. So I would vote yes. I just think it makes sense.

Blake joins Larry Sanders as the latest NBA *star* to support medical marijuana, and it shouldn’t come as any surprise. Because Blake plays in Los Angeles where there’s more dispensaries than Starbucks, and where all the cool people smoke weed.

We also learn that Blake Griffin’s favorite rapper is “Marky Mark.” So putting 2 and 2 together, it’s safe to ascertain that Blake used to (and probably still does) smoke weed himself. Like every other player in the NBA not named Jimmer Fridette.

marijuana.com

^^ need to move there

I think ill role one and listen to alice and chains Unplugged for Jesus today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a beautiful and peaceful religion.

passion_of_the_christ.jpg

We owe ya one pal !

^^ must fuck her in the ass (last pic, so I'm not gay, wait...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back