• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Very acne prone, what to use for a second cycle

schelde

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After my first cycle of 500 TEST C EW for 16 weeks I got so bad acne I now have gone through 2 cycles of accutane and have deep scars that are irriversible all over my face, shoulders, back and even arms..

2 years later I want to try again. Is there anything I can do that are less likely to cause acne. Actually my severe acne only developed during my PCT and had mild during my cycle, going crusising for a second cycle as a TRT is insane, but a possibility?

Is there anything i can run wich that i can keep most off when i come off that is less likely to cause acne? From what I know the less andogenic the better for acne. I have red some people getting ZERO acne from turinabol but what good will that do me, will i even be able to keep the small gains i will make from that alone without any test?

For the record I am 24.
235 weight
6.2 feet
10% bodyfat and training for 8 years

Last edited:
80 is a lot. I can take 10mg every 4 days and stay clear.

That sounds like insane acne. Were your bloods normal

Had u ever had facial acne before

Halfway through my second course of accutane I have zero to one zit a month and.

I had facial acne before i did my first cycle, it was not severe but i always had 2-3 zits on my face ( not deep just regular small pimples ) but i never had body acne before my cycle.

What AI and how much did you run on that last cycle ?

My last cycle was my first cycle was done many years ago and at a fairly young age ( 20 ) and it was 500g test C for 16 weeks. I used no AI during my cycle and my PCT was clomid and nolva, forgot the dosage as its been to long.

After my first cycle of 500 TEST C EW for 16 weeks I got so bad acne I now have gone through 2 cycles of accutane and have deep scars that are irriversible all over my face, shoulders, back and even arms..

2 years later I want to try again. Is there anything I can do that are less likely to cause acne. Actually my severe acne only developed during my PCT and had mild during my cycle, going crusising for a second cycle as a TRT is insane, but a possibility?

Is there anything i can run wich that i can keep most off when i come off that is less likely to cause acne? From what I know the less andogenic the better for acne. I have red some people getting ZERO acne from turinabol but what good will that do me, will i even be able to keep the small gains i will make from that alone without any test?

For the record I am 24.
235 weight
6.2 feet
10% bodyfat and training for 8 years

Have you tried treating the acne itself?

IML Gear Cream!
My last cycle was my first cycle was done many years ago and at a fairly young age ( 20 ) and it was 500g test C for 16 weeks. I used no AI during my cycle and my PCT was clomid and nolva, forgot the dosage as its been to long.

Running no AI at all could very well have been the cause of your acne right there.

Running no AI at all could very well have been the cause of your acne right there.

That might have contributed to it, thank you. I guess for my next run I will just attempt again but use arimidex or some other AI during my cycle and run another test cycle to see how i react this time. I should probably wait untill my accutane is finished before i attempt again. Seeing as Arimidex is an oral and accutane is already harsh on the liver

With other medication besides accutane.

Yeah, both antibiotics, retin a creams and other prescribed creams aswell as topicals, eating nothing but lean meat, sweet potatos and brokkoli for 4 months, showering twice a day, tanning, scrubbing, changing pillows you name it. Accutane was the only thing that ever did anything in regards to my acne

Yeah, both antibiotics, retin a creams and other prescribed creams aswell as topicals, eating nothing but lean meat, sweet potatos and brokkoli for 4 months, showering twice a day, tanning, scrubbing, changing pillows you name it. Accutane was the only thing that ever did anything in regards to my acne

Do you have any food allergies? & how prevalent was the acne before the cycle?

Back