• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aboard the IMF Ship

AllergicToApples

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard a lot of good things about this board so here I am.

I bring with me some good knowledge of training, nutrition and supplementation. I've never used any gear and I am interested in it. I have spent about two years educating myself on different compounds, ancillaries, PCT. I've been lurking just reading random threads and I've picked up some pointers along the way that I can hopefully put to good use for everyone!

I am 23 years old & come from a very athletic background. I've been doing mainly bodybuilding training for about 5 years now. I am looking to compete in the near future but nowhere near where I would like to be personally to step on stage. I am currently on a two month lay off from the gym due to an injury. I severely fractured my entire hand and tore some ligaments. Right now just focusing on healing and enjoying some much needed R&R time. I'm enjoy my break from scheduled eating and training but I can't wait to get back in the game. While I'm off, expect me to be posting quite a bit.

23 Years Old
5'7 180lbs 14% Bodyfat
Bodybuilding Training 5 years

Looking forward to my time here! :clapping:

Welcome!

Hey AllergicToApples,
Welcome to the knowledge train.....Have fun

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Back