• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CJC-1295 w/o dac Dosage Question. Once a week or everyday?

stuman455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have been using GHRP-6 100mcg 3xday and cjc 1295 w/o dac 100mcg 3xday. Is it worth the effort to bother with taking the cjc everyday, or should stu just use cjc-1295 1mgx1week.

Thanks

Have been using GHRP-6 100mcg 3xday and cjc 1295 w/o dac 100mcg 3xday. Is it worth the effort to bother with taking the cjc everyday, or should stu just use cjc-1295 1mgx1week.

Thanks

It's CJC-1295 with DAC you can dose once weekly (more is better though). CJC without DAC you have to dose everyday with your GHRP. 100mcg of each at least 3 times per day would be great.

Did you mean adding in cjc-dac with the others? If so yeah you could do 500mcg twice weekly if you wanted. More is better with cjc-dac.

It's CJC-1295 with DAC you can dose once weekly (more is better though). CJC without DAC you have to dose everyday with your GHRP. 100mcg of each at least 3 times per day would be great.

Did you mean adding in cjc-dac with the others? If so yeah you could do 500mcg twice weekly if you wanted. More is better with cjc-dac.

By saying "more is better" do you mean injecting more frequently through the week as opposed to once a week?

Yea i read on some forums that people were worried about the way gh pulses in a male body with cjc w/dac. Peaks and valleys. I belive this too be old information though. Seems a once a week injection cjc w/dac would be ok to me.

You can shoot CJC 1295 with DAC at once a week. I liked it at 2 times a week. I would personally use at least 2 MG a week for gains, 4 MG too me is the magic spot.

By saying "more is better" do you mean injecting more frequently through the week as opposed to once a week?

I was referring to dose but as Pesty stated twice weekly is much better than once weekly. Dose your cjc-dac Tues and Fri for example. I was asked about cjc-dac dosage on another forum and this was my reply...

Jay Cutler once said use as much gh as you can afford. I think the same applies for cjc-dac :)

2mg per week= Amazing well being, good fatloss, added fullness and pumps, great sleep etc.

4mg per week= Everything is multiplied and more muscle building comes into play.

6mg= Everything is multiplied and more muscle building comes into play.

8mg per week... I wish :D

You can't go wrong with 2-4mg per week ;)

Back