• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deltoid PIP

tokijava

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on test p 50mg/tren a 50mg for 4 weeks so I have been rotating sites, quads, hips, glutes, and delts,
My question is everytime I inject in delts (25g 1"), i get severe PIP so that I can't even raise my arms. I thought PIP would be less as I inject a few times. Any ideas or suggestions?

Also if I decided not to inject delts, quads, hips, and glutes would be enough daily injections, so I will pinning the same site every 7 days.

sounds like you need all the injection sites you can get. Have you done all the basic things to avoid pip ? Heating the oil ? Cutting it with a little GSO ? If that doesnt help try adding just a tiny bit of deca to each pin where you get pip.

I thought about heating the oil and I think I will try that.
What is GSO? How much of Deca, .2ml?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSO is grape seed oil . You can buy it filtered from a chem research company. Put GSO in the pin with your gear . And deffinitely warm the pin up before you inject it. Do not do it by running it under warm water though, use a hair dryer or similar. If you end up using deca try 20 % of the pin volume, but use that last because although it works like a charm you are now adding another hormone to your cycle.

How much GSO should I use?

I had issues with this as well. Best solution I have used is to make sure you are relaxed and steady with your hand. The massage it in slowly with a warm ragg. Make sure you move rotate and move you arm with ease at first. Seems to hurt most after I have tried using the arm heavily.

Thanks guys.

IML Gear Cream!
I tried slin pin and 1/2" 27g and I couldn't workout any upper busy due to PIP. I think I will just pi quads, hips, and glute.
Hell with delts.

I've had terrible deltoid PIP in cycles past where it hurt to even lift my arm enough to turn the light on. Quality of gear and injection techniques play a role, but when I found the right spot on my delt to inject, I haven't had any PIP that was even really noticeable since. I discovered I was often pinning too low and the oil would sometimes seep out and down into the subQ space above my brachialis. That was when it got really painful and red. My only suggestion would be to make sure you're injecting high enough and slightly to the posterior portion of the delt.

When I did a cycle like this I'd warm up my shoulders by doing a lot of light rotator cuff type exercises pre workout to pump them out, and I never had any bad pip. I felt like if I got the blood flowing through them I was always fine.

Needs moar delts. I bury a 1.5" 23ga just fine.

Warrior

Good point A few years ago I could not pin the delts either. Now They are big enough that I barely feel it. Also being in a comfortable position and not shaking and being relaxed makes a world of difference. I kneel down in front of my bathroom counter/sink and kind of cross my arms and put them up on the counter. If I pin the right I hold my left elbow with my right hand then I concentrate on relaxing the right arm the delt should be soft not flexed. Then I put it in slow, not jab. The only pain I feel is through the skin if you feel pain deeper than your in the wrong spot. Sometimes you can go through a bad spot by going deeper sometimes you have to retract a little and then change the angle to avoid the painful spot. Then I pull back on the plunger once its all in and check for blood, then I push it in slowly.

If your standing and trying to reach way over to pin a delt then you more then likely shaking and its like a tattoo machine inside the muscle. That's why its sore. Steady and slow wins the race.

I was not thinking the other day and shot my delt the day after I hit them pretty hard. It was a little tight going in, but with in and hour it felt twice as bad as the first time I EVER pinned delts. Never doing that one again lol. A long warm shower fixed it right up tho.

nice ink warrior :winkfinger: looks like a lot of time and money

Thanks. I've got about 50 hours in my left arm. Only 15 on my right, been stalled out on ink while I'm between jobs.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
Personally I hardly ever get any PIP in Delts.
Quads rarely, Glutes quite often, but Delts one in a million.

Warriorblaze
That is some quality ink, it makes your arm look vewi pwwiti.

Back