• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caber question

EL VASCULO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm planning my next cycle and gonna be using 400mg tren enanthate p/week along with my usual test e and eq. Now I've used this ester before a couple of times and really do well with it but always get nightsweats and insomnia (and crazy aggression) guaranteed everytime. Can handle it for first five weeks but usually end up ceasing use at week 6. I'd like to stretch to 8 weeks on the next run so my big burning question is, if some more experienced cats can chime in...

Will caber help with the trensomnia and maybe the aggression or is just the prolactin induced gyno it works on?

Would really appreciate the help gents so many thanks in advance.

Caber is not going to help with aggression or insomnia. Lot of people resort to anti-anxiety meds with Tren, like Xanex or Ativan. R/X sleep meds work for the insomnia. Not suggesting you take any of the above, but I know many who utilize these drugs when using Tren, especially at high doses. Understand going in that the potential for abuse and addiction when taking these drugs can be very high.

The caber will do absolutely nothing for sweats or aggression. If you get bad sides and are going to stretch it further than normal Id recommend running ace and upping the tren to 600 and then make your test dose 400. What test dose were you running before ? Running high tren low test will minimize side effects better. Also no carbs after 4:00 pm and that will help the sweats a little.

Caber is not going to help with aggression or insomnia. Lot of people resort to anti-anxiety meds with Tren, like Xanex or Ativan. R/X sleep meds work for the insomnia. Not suggesting you take any of the above, but I know many who utilize these drugs when using Tren, especially at high doses. Understand going in that the potential for abuse and addiction when taking these drugs can be very high.

Thanks for the reply. Yeh sounds like a big commitment, having to start a benzo addiction lol. Them sides do balance up the scales a bit though. Can get these types of product from couple of sources though so might give it a whirl. If I just plan to have shit sleep for say three/four nights and one good nights slumber every now and then I reckon that'll be relief enough to get me through the week seven and eight I'm aiming at.

The caber will do absolutely nothing for sweats or aggression. If you get bad sides and are going to stretch it further than normal Id recommend running ace and upping the tren to 600 and then make your test dose 400. What test dose were you running before ? Running high tren low test will minimize side effects better. Also no carbs after 4:00 pm and that will help the sweats a little.

I've noticed a lot of lads on here use their tren/test this way. I guess it's making tren the base compound of the stack and test for trt. I used to run 750 test e/ 600 eq/ wks 1 -16 and 400 tren e wks 9-15 so I was going the opposite way and loading up the test. From my memory, I was convinced this would definitely keep me from losing sex drive plus I may have read too much folklore on having to keep test dose a certain percentage higher than tren.

I've been saving 500ius of hygene hygetropin for future use (have not used gh yet) and it's supposed to increase sleep quality. Do you think this would help or is it just a case of the tren sides shining through regardless of gh use.

No carbs after 4... by week 6 of staying awake I'll try anything. Won't cost anything to give it a go.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Low test high tren should make the sides manageable for you. As for the insomnia, caber & prami should help with this. Aggression, you better not get into any fights lol.

I would rec prami, easy to dose and is stable in liquid. I jusy usually have a bottle on hand just in case. but i hve ran tren low and am deca with fine. but not worth not having back up just in case.

Im more a prami fan myself. I always have it on hand and usually when running deca or tren i take a low dose of it anyway just be on the safe side. If nothing else its fun...

IML Gear Cream!
Stan, Why is Prami fun ? I tried it and it gave me a nasty stomach ache, if I pushed past that is there some enjoyment I missed out on ?

Stan, Why is Prami fun ? I tried it and it gave me a nasty stomach ache, if I pushed past that is there some enjoyment I missed out on ?
It has some very fun sexual benefits. Multiple orgasms with no refractory period. Start off at a very low dose (.25mg) and work up. Make sure you take it with food.

Well I like the sounds of that !! Im 44 now and it will be nice to " pop off" several times again. Now a days 2 a night is my max, I'll have to revisit prami and see if I can up that. Thanks !

Low test high tren should make the sides manageable for you. As for the insomnia, caber & prami should help with this. Aggression, you better not get into any fights lol.

Never saw any insomnia relief with either Caber or Prami. Wish I did. As far as a preference, Caber just agrees with me more, and works better. Seems this is kind of an individual issue. Prami really makes me sick and feel like shit in general. I know others who suffer no such effects.

Yea Caber wont do anything for that. I agree try tren A the sides are far less extreme but you have to pin ED or EOD at least. St johns wort is a gentle natural downer to me its like a light buzz from weed. Benedryl at bed time will help you sleep.

That's the danger, 1 or 2 nights a week turns into 7 real quick. . .

100mg of proviron ed puts me in a great mood and kills any tren sides. im at week 7 and can go for alot longer. o ya and im on 600 mg a week.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back