• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

After waitng since Feb finally recieved wrong product.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

fit4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Customers of NAPs make sure you check and double check ur order. Over the yrs Naps is a reliable company and always makes things right, i have posted up gear pics and always satisfied, been layin low to see how things turn out.

Its inevitable that someday you will get be taken advantage of, my day has come from NAPS(unbelievable i know). First problem was waiting on order since Feb so i quietly and patiently waited.

Finally recieved and was wrong dosed meds they sent me 10mgs instead of 50mgs, i was back and forth with customer service today sent pic and basically they said too bad ur order shows you ordered 10mgs meds....case closed.

So check and make sure your order is inputted correctly. I know for a fact ordered the 50mg dose not 10mg dose. So of course there mistake has benefitted them not me.

Usually Naps takes care of there customers but this time they got me by sending me wrong dosed products, its very irritating. There mistake and i paid for it. Just be careful check ur order carefully.

Went thru all the proper channels, this is last resort/attempt hoping someone higher up or the owner of Naps will read this and help me get this straightened out. Please no need to reply. I will still do biz with NapsGear b/c of fantastic selection of products, etc. I realize this is unfortunately part of the game. I would appreciatte very much if the "case closed" answer can be reconsidered, thanks.

Last edited:
Tell them to look at the $ you sent and your order total. If you paid for 50mgs, the order they sent and $ u did won't match up, make sense

Not to jump in on your thread, but they shipped me the wrong product twice. Right now they are refusing to send the correct product.

Not to jump in on your thread, but they shipped me the wrong product twice. Right now they are refusing to send the correct product.

Cause they take photos of orders before sending them so they have proof that they sent you the right thing.

That means nothing to me when I am now in possession of double the quantity of the exact same product that was initially sent to me incorrectly. Same expiration date, same lot #. I have provided pictures of this discrepancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back