• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

guess who part 3

IML Gear Cream!
those are big guns red, i take back everything i ever said about you.........im shitting broken glass here now......

attachment.php

the peoples choice for the peoples club lmao

attachment.php

$8.63.....ur raking it in red.....better buy another chrome ball from the pro-shop? do you buy the balls outright or put them on lay-away?

Attachments

• c1748a7361fbb12b0642bd9c96c9db72.jpg
    c1748a7361fbb12b0642bd9c96c9db72.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.8 KB · Views: 43
your just another invisable prick........post some pics or STFU pussy......:coffee:

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to everyone in this thread

I need nudes....

Trying to keep post going. Need nudes now...

your just another invisable prick........post some pics or STFU pussy......:coffee:

id just look small, pale and old after seeing ur arm pic there.....

at first i thought it was Jay Cutlers arm.....

btw did u invest the $8.63 for later on in life? well i guess whats the point when it could be any day now at ur age huh.....

10245341_768668399819819_7178337196164430431_n.jpg
epic arm posedown....oh....not that kinda thread?

i rep you because u say so much with few words :welldone:

whats the difference between these two posts? joey at least post pics to back up his dribble, paul is just a DRSE cumdumpster looking for sil's affection. sad really, constantly looking for approval from other men........:coffee:

Back