• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GP Gear pics

fit4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Issue never resolved after opening tickets and my thread closed? Unofficial of who made error. I was sent 10mgs instead of 50mgs.

Anyway here is a gear pic of small order of some GP products. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00860.JPG
    DSC00860.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00867.JPG
    DSC00867.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Did you order 10mg or 50mg? They do not touch orders once made and they cannot change the order so the ticket people would be able to see if you ordered 10mg or 50mg. Also you would have proof from the order confirmation. Should be easy for you to proove. Also i closed your other thread thanks to the other guy being a dbag and trying to hijack your thread.

^^Yes GXR64 I understand why thread was closed, bro hi-jacked my thread. I honestly thought i had ordered 50mgs. The Geneza specials now include Bulk order GP Winstrol @10mgs(10 pouches) for the same price as the GP Winstrol 50mgs(10 pouches). I always ordered the 50mg GP Winstrol bulk special. The best deal for the money. Now i see they offer GP Winstrol 10mgs in bulk special as same price as 50mgs. IDK really who made error because after looking @ my confirmation order it says in black/white my order was for 10mgs.
I have learned patience over the yrs and always stock up in advance, so after placing order i never looked back after funds collected. I knew eventually it will arrive and i was in no rush. When i received i was happy, then after opening pack discovered i was sent the GP Winstrol 10mgs instead of 50mgs. The products are the same price. My order confirmation states i ordered up the 10mgs. Just seems highly unlike me to make a mistake like this because i never rush making orders. The Winny Tabs were not for me so i had to explain to the other party the situation, they were cool with that. I had to take a hit to make it right. Not thrilled about that but GP is top notch products so it was easier for other party to understand, i am moving on. Maybe good Karma will will strike me in future orders. Sorry about the one pic being blurred and thanks for ur response. Just erase the thread i started i'am not trying to smear NapsGear they are my go to over the pond source, just rattled my cage a bit.

Last edited:
Back