• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cincinnati RPS Push Pull -- Saturday

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All,

My competition is this Saturday... Wish me luck and I will have videos up Saturday!

:)

Where is this exactly, I am near Cincinnati.....?

Thanks. I work that day till 1pm, any idea how long it will run, I see it starts at 10am?

Probably until 3 or 4
Hard to say to be honest it's a push pull meet so it'll go faster

Do you PL? We have an awesome gym here in cinci

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really. I try to get into it from time to time but my old ass can't seem to hang, get injuries, tendonitis, etc., every time I try to follow conjugate methods and stuff I end up in a set back. Maybe I just never had the right guidance into it. I'm 43 now. I worked at a gym years ago that had a lot of PLs, watched them lift at a meet or two. Always liked it and am a mild fan. Mostly I'm just a wanna be bodybuilder. I love lifting weights and like to watch bodybuilding and powerlifting alike.

I don't really. I try to get into it from time to time but my old ass can't seem to hang, get injuries, tendonitis, etc., every time I try to follow conjugate methods and stuff I end up in a set back. Maybe I just never had the right guidance into it. I'm 43 now. I worked at a gym years ago that had a lot of PLs, watched them lift at a meet or two. Always liked it and am a mild fan. Mostly I'm just a wanna be bodybuilder. I love lifting weights and like to watch bodybuilding and powerlifting alike.

Gotcha
We are a small hole in the wall gym for PL and everyone competes

Sounds cool. Well good luck to ya on Saturday, I may venture in there if time permits.

IML Gear Cream!
Posted my openers
425 bench
405 deadlift

Gonna be a good day

Back