• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

7 weeks in on Tren-E and still not feeling it?

IML Gear Cream!
Currently 250mg test 80mg tren ace eod week 3 kicking my ass putting on size and in a 700cal deficit not to mention gear is from Mr. big true! World pharma

Tampax is the single biggest waste of $225 dollars outside of the shake weight set....

I take offense to this statement. Get a hot chick shakin the shit out of that shake weight and I promise you'll buy stock in that bastard, especially if she's topless

What is the alternative? I have never used one myself but ordered their kit for $220. Why do you have the opinion that they are not efficacious?

I got labmax kit a while ago an it is worth every penny, I have just ordered again refill from them. people pay for this $200 and expect it to work like GC/MS which cost at least $300 per single test. It works if you know how to use it, it saved me a lot of money on bunk gear.

It is real game changer.

I got labmax kit a while ago an it is worth every penny, I have just ordered again refill from them. people pay for this $200 and expect it to work like GC/MS which cost at least $300 per single test. It works if you know how to use it, it saved me a lot of money on bunk gear.

It is real game changer.

There's enough evidence around to suggest you're full of shit

of course being a moderator gives you advantage

so what is the other option, do we hve access here to free GC/MS testing

So it's pointless to run higher test than tren If you want the effects of tren? That doesn't make very much sense to me...

Ok heres my 2 cents. Flip flop the amounts tren should always run higher than test. The tren binds stronger to the receptor so the test is really only added to keep you feeling like a man and keeps you from getting tren dick.

If your getting the sides then its more than likely legit. Also remember you won't gain any water or bloat on tren so the gains come slow and steady at week 7 you should be getting some strength and vascularity. As an example I have been running tren for 14 weeks now I don't really see dramatic differences until about week 10. I eat above maintenance the first 10 weeks then i go to maintenance then the last 4 weeks I run a deficit. I gain 10 pounds consistently every time I run this cycle. I like it cause it takes 16 weeks to start really looking freaky so Its not as noticeable. People don't look at you and immediately scream roids.

Thanks for all of the input guys! My stats are 5'11 195lbs at 10-11% bf, I am extremely lean and yes I would say I do look a bit grainier and feel harder right now. I had a friend today in the gym tell me that he is seeing veins that he normally does not see on me at all. I am def eating at a surplus right now and I am going to drop my test and up the tren. This is my first run with Tren-E and maybe I just seem partial to Ace because I seemed to have had better results.

Thanks again all for your knowledge!

Back