• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help Cartlilage repair Cycle

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, trying to design a cycle for a 50 year old who has severe cartilage damage in his knee. The doc basically said 2 more years and he'll need a full knee replacement. He also had surgery already done a while back on both his shoulders rotate cuffs. The man is a bull as he still wont quit lifting. My thoughts personally are as followed.

HGH 2IU (5 on 2 off) for first 5 weeks then bump to 3IU for 2weeks then bump to 4IU (at 4IU he'll be taking 2IU once in the AM and again 6 hours later (HGH will be taken for 9-12 months and will start 1 week before AAS cycle he will probably fit 2-3 cycles in while on it)

IGF-1 lr3 30mcg (5 on 2 off) 5-10 minutes before gym 3 weeks then bump to 40mcg 3 weeks and 3 weeks off. (Probably will start 3-4 months into the HGH and will be taken as much as he can afford)

GHRP <--- need help with this not too sure if GHRP 2 or 6 should be taken nore how it should be dosed.

TB-500 <---- need help with this as well. Heard it is great for healing.

01-14 Test E 250mg's (split between mondays and thursdays)
01-12 Equipoise 200mg's (split between mondays and thursdays)
01-14 Adex .5 2x week (mondays and thursdays)

(He's not looking to gain a ton of weight so I'm keeping doses low as to avoid sides)

PCT will be HCG, aromasin and Nolvadex (always works for me)

Help me out with the peptides please. And the reason I went with EQ is because deca is suppressive as heck and he has relatively good natty test for his age.. so suppression via deca wont be appreciated.
EQ from what I hear increases collagen synthesis just as deca minus the joint lubrication however also minus the nasty sides. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Any feedback will be much appreciated. He'll be in the gym 5 days a week with a great diet and workout plan.

No amount of lifting (or AAS) will repair knee cartilage. I understand there is synthetic cartilage that can be injected, but if doc says he will need a full replacement, he has bigger problems than just cartilage damage.

Natural testosterone production will be suppressed regardless of what aas is being used.

I have damaged cartilage in both knees, 200mg of NPP (unlike 1g of EQ) really improves the quality of life. If it wasn't for NPP/DECA I wouldn't be able to go through a leg routine.

I tried to come off it a couple of times, I found that the effect wears off about 15 days after last shot for Deca, and about 8 days for NPP.

No amount of lifting (or AAS) will repair knee cartilage. I understand there is synthetic cartilage that can be injected, but if doc says he will need a full replacement, he has bigger problems than just cartilage damage.

So HGH and IGF-1 lr3 will not help his situation at all? From what I read IGF-1 has been known to increase collagen "production" as well as reproduction of cartilage. Would the combination of these peptides
including AAS not work to at least halt the breakdown and perhaps repair it enough to avoid the need of a full knee replacement? I would not expect his cartilage to be back to full capacity however healed enough to be back to workable state.

Natural testosterone production will be suppressed regardless of what aas is being used.

I have damaged cartilage in both knees, 200mg of NPP (unlike 1g of EQ) really improves the quality of life. If it wasn't for NPP/DECA I wouldn't be able to go through a leg routine.

I tried to come off it a couple of times, I found that the effect wears off about 15 days after last shot for Deca, and about 8 days for NPP.

Yeah I know natty test will be suppressed regardless however Deca tends to be a lot more damaging to the recovery of natty test when coming off cycle. Meaning its a lot harder to fire the boys up once
the cycle ended. However I have considered deca. I suppose its a choice he's going to have to make, the comfort of less pain or a blow to his natural test and the possibility of him
having to stay on a synthetic test. I personally love deca however I only ever use it at lower doses for its joint lubricating effects as well as its abillity to increase glycogen storage and protein synthesis. So I'm guessing you are advocating he takes deca? Have plenty of nandrolone decanoate so if it comes to that its no problem.

Lot of talk about the possibilities of regenerating damaged cartilage with a variety of substances, but there is no concrete correlative evidence that damaged cartilage tissue can be regenerated long-term through the use of anything. As an ex-college football player with little undamaged cartilage tissue in my left knee, I wish it were true, but fixing destroyed cartilage tissue remains little more than a pipe dream. As I said before, synthetic replacement has some promise, but beyond this, there is really nothing proven out there.

Lot of talk about the possibilities of regenerating damaged cartilage with a variety of substances, but there is no concrete correlative evidence that damaged cartilage tissue can be regenerated long-term through the use of anything. As an ex-college football player with little undamaged cartilage tissue in my left knee, I wish it were true, but fixing destroyed cartilage tissue remains little more than a pipe dream. As I said before, synthetic replacement has some promise, but beyond this, there is really nothing proven out there.

I suppose your right about the correlative evidence. However there has been many a things these substances have not officially been proved of being able to do simply because they aren't widely used in medical practices. Nore are many official studies done with them. Peptides and steroids are frowned upon in medical circles including society and rarely are funded for testing (why is an entirely new conversation I would not like to get into). Anyway thank you for your feedback and I will tell him about looking into synthetic replacement. That being said I'm sure he would want to give peptides and AAS a shot as they can only benefit him at this point.

Bump. Does anyone know how to use TB-500? Please help out with the Peptides. Also whens a good time to take everything? I'm thinking HGH early in the morning IGF-1 5-10 minutes pre workout and GHRP before bed.
Need help dosing the TB-500 and GHRP.

Like the poster above said, 200mg will shut you down as hard as 700mg. Yes the sides will be less but a smart user has all the ancillaries he needs to combat any sides if they arise.

Personally I would use some sort of deca if your trying to improve joints. I use NPP every cycle at some point. It really helps the joints stay juicy. I am 41 now and my whole training regimen is designed around longevity at this point. You would be amazed what lowering the weight a little and doing 20 plus reps vs. 8-10 banging on your joints. Yea I still throw up 4 plates on the bench just to see if I can still do it. but normally I keep the reps in the 20 range on everything.

I was supposed to have knee surgery around 5 years ago but didnt have insurance to cover it. got 2 cortisone shot in my knee an do low dose deca cycles. the deca last about 3 months after last pin for me , my back feels great on it too. I would run that shit year round if I could. never got the surgery and my knew feels fine

IML Gear Cream!
It is my opinion from my experience that peptides can help some injuries. Cartilage is a bit different from the other soft tissues, with less blood supply and more pressure/force transferring directly through it constantly, so I can't tell you if it will help the cartilage the way it helped with my subject ligaments and tendon injury though. Especially if the surfaces are already irregular enough to shred the opposing cartilage as he goes.

TB500 is commonly dosed at 4mg to start then maintained at 2mg after that (on that bull you are talking about). I have only ever used 2mg a week and had good results. Reduced inflammation and pain in test subject.

GHRP-2 is much better if dosed with a GHRH like CJC no-dac. 100mcg each 3x a day is common. Right when waking up, post workout, and right before bed is a common dosing schedule. This should keep his production going while he is on the HGH as well. I also like Ipamorelin as it can be dosed a bit higher and I have seen better results and without hunger sides or tiredness (possibly cortisol increase?)

EQ does increase collagen synthesis but nothing seems to help as much as nandrolone for my test subject's banged up joints. If you want him to be able to recover better use the shorter acting NPP instead of the deca so that it's out of his system and ready to recover sooner.

As far as healing goes, I have never had better results than when I have been doing a lot of bicycling and swimming. Bicycling is my favorite for my knees.

Best wishes for your bull

It is my opinion from my experience that peptides can help some injuries. Cartilage is a bit different from the other soft tissues, with less blood supply and more pressure/force transferring directly through it constantly, so I can't tell you if it will help the cartilage the way it helped with my subject ligaments and tendon injury though. Especially if the surfaces are already irregular enough to shred the opposing cartilage as he goes.

TB500 is commonly dosed at 4mg to start then maintained at 2mg after that (on that bull you are talking about). I have only ever used 2mg a week and had good results. Reduced inflammation and pain in test subject.

GHRP-2 is much better if dosed with a GHRH like CJC no-dac. 100mcg each 3x a day is common. Right when waking up, post workout, and right before bed is a common dosing schedule. This should keep his production going while he is on the HGH as well. I also like Ipamorelin as it can be dosed a bit higher and I have seen better results and without hunger sides or tiredness (possibly cortisol increase?)

EQ does increase collagen synthesis but nothing seems to help as much as nandrolone for my test subject's banged up joints. If you want him to be able to recover better use the shorter acting NPP instead of the deca so that it's out of his system and ready to recover sooner.

As far as healing goes, I have never had better results than when I have been doing a lot of bicycling and swimming. Bicycling is my favorite for my knees.

Best wishes for your bull

Awesome man thanks. This helped alot.

I would rec igf1, tb500 and hgh, low test/deca cycle.. Wish you the best man! :-(

Bump. Does anyone know how to use TB-500? Please help out with the Peptides. Also whens a good time to take everything? I'm thinking HGH early in the morning IGF-1 5-10 minutes pre workout and GHRP before bed.
Need help dosing the TB-500 and GHRP.

4mgthe first week. 2mg mon/ 2mg thurs. 2mg/week after that for at least IMO 5 more weeks. 1mg mon/1mg thurs.
ghrp best with sermorelin or cjc. 100mcg each .....

Back