• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does HCG show up as LH in bloodwrok?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Waiting on bloodwork and this is the first time I've gotten it while running HCG, anything I should expect?

HcG will raise your Testosterone score. I am not aware if it is detected in any other way.

pretty short half life on HCG so if it was going to affect any numbers Im guessing youd have to pin it no more than a day before the bloods

Its detectable in woman after 14 days of contraception. That's what a pregnancy test checks. But if your doc is checking for HCG in you, he may not be a real doctor

thanks guys,
DetMuscle, I'm running HCG during my current cycle and getting my own bloods

pretty short half life on HCG so if it was going to affect any numbers Im guessing youd have to pin it no more than a day before the bloods

Not true. Stays in your system 7-12 days. That's why you pin once a week

Not true. Stays in your system 7-12 days. That's why you pin once a week

Thanks, I'll look in to that. So far I have not heard of once a week dosing of HCG , its been 2 x a week or even every day. Ive seen half lifes of 8-36 hours. Its not an easy substance to get info on. There is research though that shows in a womans body after birth when HCG production stops, levels drop within 24-36 hours. Plus my own body tells me it doesnt last that long, but Id sure love some real info if you could find it and share it.

Theres a ton of info supporting a short half life, but most of it is in a womans body. I doubt theres much difference though.
http://community.babycenter.com/pos...r_when_the_hcg_trigger_shot_leaves_your_syste

Thanks, I'll look in to that. So far I have not heard of once a week dosing of HCG , its been 2 x a week or even every day. Ive seen half lifes of 8-36 hours. Its not an easy substance to get info on. There is research though that shows in a womans body after birth when HCG production stops, levels drop within 24-36 hours. Plus my own body tells me it doesnt last that long, but Id sure love some real info if you could find it and share it.

Theres a ton of info supporting a short half life, but most of it is in a womans body. I doubt theres much difference though.
http://community.babycenter.com/pos...r_when_the_hcg_trigger_shot_leaves_your_syste

deleted

Last edited:
Novice is correct, the halflife is fairly short. I recently switched to pinning my hcg to once a week out of convinence and i dont notice any difference.

i guess I was wrong. Sorry fuckin a man. Ive been doing this for about 20 years. sheez I have to chg from 250 iu week to a couple times a week. Its been working though. I still have my nuts

Last edited:
i guess I was wrong. Sorry fuckin a man. Ive been doing this for about 20 years. sheez I have to chg from 250 iu week to a couple times a week. Its been working though. I still have my nuts

Hey no worries, as far as Im concerned we are still all pioneers at this stuff. We are the scientists at the forefront and we also have to do what works for us right '?

Back