• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH tiredness?

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I know this guy who tried HGH and got tired on like 2 ius, and then dropped to 1.5 iu's and was still tired and retained allot of water. He was running blue tops. Does pharma grade not cause these sides?

For example, blue tops sides: tired, red welts, water retention
Pharma grade sides: carpel tunnel, swelling on ankles or wrists, numbness

They seem like 2 different chems almost....

That may just be how he reacts to GH.. Has he tried pharm grade before?

Couldn't another peptide cause similar symptoms, like ghrp-2... but be bottled as blue tops?

BigDyl, thats what I'm thinking. I have gotten "hgh" before but funny I would be starving immediately post inject and then want to fall asleep an hr later.. Most likely I was taking ghrp in stead of HGH

yea i think i was sold ghrp6 instead of igf-lr3 by a company on here. sucks these company do shit like this to use.

BigDyl, if you are looking for legit IGF then try ElitePeptides.. I know for a fact they are good! I have tried the Lr3 and DES. Will be getting blood work on the IGF soon to validate !

The very first shot of gh I ever had scared the shit out me and the misses as I fell asleep about 10mins after having it. Wasn't a deep sleep just drowsy, really drowsy. As they were generic blue tops I thought I'd been ripped but got swelling in the hands and wild dreams first few nights. It was real gh. I had a friend who's reaction was exactly the same but others think its unusual. Guess different physiology elicits a different response.

BigDyl, if you are looking for legit IGF then try ElitePeptides.. I know for a fact they are good! I have tried the Lr3 and DES. Will be getting blood work on the IGF soon to validate !
So sides on ghrp will be water retention on the ankles ect. not liking the sound of that,i already have swollen ankles from test and eq and clen.

IML Gear Cream!
So I know this guy who tried HGH and got tired on like 2 ius, and then dropped to 1.5 iu's and was still tired and retained allot of water. He was running blue tops. Does pharma grade not cause these sides?

For example, blue tops sides: tired, red welts, water retention
Pharma grade sides: carpel tunnel, swelling on ankles or wrists, numbness

They seem like 2 different chems almost....

its real gh...thats what that tells me...common side effects....take some stims..it will subside in time..

T4 supplementation is required.

Back